Miguel Cotto: "One or Two More Years Left In Boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto: "One or Two More Years Left In Boxing"

http://www.primerahora.com/miguelcot...ng-484056.html

He also says he wants to face Margarito but until he talks with Top Rank and signs the contract there is no fight and that a Pacquiao fight could happen 2012.

I hope he and Margarito retire so we don't have to watch either fight Manny again.

Comment

no need for a manny-cotto rematch.I would like to see cotto fight berto,
      canelo,angulo,martinez.Hell i would like to see him fight floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
        I hope he and Margarito retire so we don't have to watch either fight Manny again.
        One thing is for sure, Margarito and Pac won't ever happen again.

Cotto and Pac is an extreme probability. If its at the limit of either 47 or 54, it is still a good fight. If Cotto continues on his lil' streak, and Pac and May doesn't happen, I see no alternative for either of them that offer the financial upside they want. Plus Cotto/Steward is much better than Cotto/Santiago. Cotto may not win, but Steward has him fighting smarter, which will make it more competitive. I see Pac/Cotto II as each fighter's final hurrah, unless by some miracle that Cotto wins, setting up Pac/Cotto III.

Comment

margo

then hopefully the k-9 canelo winner

Comment

I could of swore Cotto only had something like four or five months left in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              One thing is for sure, Margarito and Pac won't ever happen again.

Cotto and Pac is an extreme probability. If its at the limit of either 47 or 54, it is still a good fight. If Cotto continues on his lil' streak, and Pac and May doesn't happen, I see no alternative for either of them that offer the financial upside they want. Plus Cotto/Steward is much better than Cotto/Santiago. Cotto may not win, but Steward has him fighting smarter, which will make it more competitive. I see Pac/Cotto II as each fighter's final hurrah, unless by some miracle that Cotto wins, setting up Pac/Cotto III.
              if he fights manny again then that'll be his last fight..cause it'll be more brutal then the first time..no need for that man..he should just unify 154 and retire on top

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                margo

then hopefully the k-9 canelo winner
                I feel bad for Canelo. He will be the new Fernando Vargas. They should have never pushed him into that WBC trinket so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Woosha View Post
                  I could of swore Cotto only had something like four or five months left in boxing
                  lmfao.................

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    I feel bad for Canelo. He will be the new Fernando Vargas. They should have never pushed him into that WBC trinket so fast.
                    hey cotto can be wba,wbc,and ibf champ and retire in peace

Comment

Working...
                    X