Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update: Margarito has DETACHED RETINA in addition to broken orbital bone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle bob gonna put him in the shelf for another 6 months and get a horsey doc to approve a fight with cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
      Antonio Margarito Update
      By Gabriel F. Cordero

(remove space)
      http://www.fight news.com/Boxing/antonio-margarito-update-5-84354?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=antonio-margarito-update-5
      Sad he prolly got hit by boxer who was doping.Even though he had cement in his fight against Mosley I never want to see a fighter get injured

Comment

you guys remember that video of margarito making fun of Roach's illness.
        Margarito just might end up like roach in the future.
        Karma is a B1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
          That's what he gets for loading his gloves against Cotto.
          i agree good riddance plastercheato!

Comment

What goes around comes around. Karma is a b!tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Sad he prolly got hit by boxer who was doping.Even though he had cement in his fight against Mosley I never want to see a fighter get injured
              You again? You were clearly rooting for Margarito and pretty damn sure that he will kick Manny's ass so you want Manny's fans to prepare their excuses. What happened? Now your back to doping. Can't you think of other way to destroy or discredit Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                i wonder what kind of karma manny would get

Comment

Karma. Gotta love those warriors that put their health in danger instead of taking a knee.

Comment

that's what happens when you want to walk through Pac's punches. I mean the man slices you up with his blinding fast handspeed. You don't walk towards Pac...let alone do it without blocking, or moving your head. That's madness.

Comment

Having heart may not be the only problem for Margerito, depending on how bad his eye is finding a state that lets him fight may become difficult too.

Comment

Working...
                      X