No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter: At times, Khans ability brings tears to my eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Khan will be training in between camps from now on

What you have to realise Khan isnt very intelligent, let me rephrase that, Khan isnt the sharpest tool in the box. He really does need things explained to him about 20 times and shown to him, and the reasoning behind doing it, which i don't think Roach had time to do especially in the environment of the wild car gym.

I believe Hunter is right, its Khan natural talent that has taken him this far, i would say the same for Pacman.

Comment

The thought of Hunter's tears dribbling down his chin as Khan actually uses head movement made me laugh heartily.

Comment

Virgil does sound creepy when he talks LOL

But I am hoping Khan wins and gets a rematch with Danny. Even though Danny is a good, solid fighter he was loosing when Khan kept him on the outside. Khan was destroying him with his speed. Maybe not hurting him, but defiantly beating him. But Khan got careless and lost composure and got caught.

I hope he can come back.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
          Nobody can make Khan an elite fighter, his chin doesnt last long enough
          Surely the man in your own Avatar disproves your own theory ? And I ain't talking about Stallone...

Comment

Working...
          X