No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Says Gamboa's Beef With Mayweather is Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Says Gamboa's Beef With Mayweather is Legit

Rapper turned promoter Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson advised BoxingScene.com that Yuriorkis Gamboa's beef with Floyd Mayweather Jr. is legit.

A few months back, 50 Cent and Mayweather were discussing a promotional venture under the banner of TMT Promotions. After a financial disagreement regarding the venture, the former best friends went their separate ways.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seems like .50 wants to start a rapper style war in Boxing

.50 seems to want to start some rapper style black wars within boxing. Not aure how good this will all play out. Gunfire anyone?? Ghetto hood stuff?? somebody getting capped???

Comment

Does 50 even realize that Gamboa is like 4 divisions away from Floyd?

Comment

Gamboa could be and should be a superstar. If he's properly guided he can tear thru to 140 or higher and be a real force.

Comment

So now is Floyd the only thing we will hear from Fif?

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            So now is Floyd the only thing we will hear from Fif?
            and 50 is saying fench montana was holding the camera when they were talking to dj khaled's mom. Hey guys 50 has a new album coming out tso its beefin time.

Comment

50 has turned into a true *****/snitch!

Comment

I'm sure Floyd is real worried, Fif.

I still don't understand why 50 so upset. He has no one but himself to blame for assuming Floyd would help bankroll something he didn't agree to in the first place.

Comment

Who cares about this **** anymore? Get over it

Comment

People an laugh but I say Gamboa and Robert Guerrerro would both beat Mayweather, Just take a look how a wash up Cotto gave him a run for his money. Look what Trout did to Cotto. Than I had one idiot write to me in this blog Trout is bigger well the last time I looked Trout and Mayweather are both at 154

Comment

Working...
                    X