No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma-Salido Rematch in August? Team Lopez Pushing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma-Salido Rematch in August? Team Lopez Pushing

Sources close to the situation have advised BoxingScene.com that a rematch between featherweights Orlando Salido and Juan Manuel Lopez is being pursued for an earlier date, with the month of August being the target - and not a date in November or December as originally quoted by Top Rank promoter Bob Arum.

[Click Here To Read More]

i wonder how bad would have gonazalez Ko'd lopez

Comment

They should have a rematch between Hernan Márquez and Luis Concepción as the co-main event. That would be a great fight card.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
        i wonder how bad would have gonazalez Ko'd lopez
        gonzales who got koed by a gerry penalosa?....lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Sources close to the situation have advised BoxingScene.com that a rematch between featherweights Orlando Salido and Juan Manuel Lopez is being pursued for an earlier date, with the month of August being the target - and not a date in November or December as originally quoted by Top Rank promoter Bob Arum.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Too early.

Comment

Lopez should just move on.. Salido looked strong..

Comment

thats good.....the stoppage was crap.....juanma will beat that ped freak salido in a rematch.....

Comment

Orlando solidO falsely accused..

On November 4, 2006, he defeated Robert Guerrero for the IBF world title, by a unanimous decision. The Official scorers saw it 115-113, 118-110, 117-111. Salido's win over Guerrero was marred by controversy, as Salido reportedly tested positive for steroids after the fight.[2]

As a result of his positive test for Nandrolone, Salido was stripped of his title and faced disciplinary action in Nevada, which included a suspension.[3] Salido maintained his innocence and immediately had a follow up test at LabCorp, a nationally recognized blood lab. The findings were negative of any steroids. It should be noted that Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid that may be present naturally in the human body in minute quan******.

Comment

Juanma getting his belt back that ref screwed his record and hes pissed any takers I will bet all my points juanma wins by ko message me

Comment

Dumb move by Juanma, get a new trainer first get a tune up fight in august to practice new tings and fight Salido in November.

But I guess that makes too much sense so it wont happend!

Comment

Working...
                    X