No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burns: I Won't Underestimate Laryea, I'm Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Burns: I Won't Underestimate Laryea, I'm Ready

Ricky Burns will block out thoughts of future glory to focus all his energy on defending his WBO super-featherweight title against Joseph Laryea at the Braehead Arena on Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

got to be honest hope burns gets beat his two title defenses have been against pathetic opponents hes milking his title

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
      got to be honest hope burns gets beat his two title defenses have been against pathetic opponents hes milking his title
      Would have to agree. This fight screams out upset for me.

Comment

I'll give him a bye for two fights.

He was an honest, good domestic-level fighter. He won a world-title against the odds.

Two easy-ish paydays. Fair play. He's paid his dues.

And Laryea is still a problem because of his dimensions. I think Burns might get a rare stoppage win though. Laryea has those toothpick legs.

Comment

they have been terrible, but he's talking about unifying if he wins. Hope he wins and we can see if he's serious or its just talk. Im willing to overlook his defences so far if he shows some ambition after this fight.

Comment

Working...
          X