Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia "Marquez spoke through the heart when he predicted a Pacquiao KO"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Garcia "Marquez spoke through the heart when he predicted a Pacquiao KO"

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    He spoke through his 2nd Nd 3rd knuckle on his right hand when he caused mass hysteria by means of a divine right hook ending the proud warrior and his proud pinoysville folks dream i must admit I laughed mightily when jinkee cried and snivelled away like a limp *** haha anyway man who you think mayweather fighting next?

Comment

this dude talks and talks. put him and amir khan in the same room till one submits.

Comment

Originally posted by Samboxrec View Post
        He spoke through his 2nd Nd 3rd knuckle on his right hand when he caused mass hysteria by means of a divine right hook ending the proud warrior and his proud pinoysville folks dream i must admit I laughed mightily when jinkee cried and snivelled away like a limp *** haha anyway man who you think mayweather fighting next?
        it was more of a compact overhand right than a hook, but either way....that **** was sweet

i think floyd fights guerrero next being he's more seasoned than canelo. can't say i'm looking forward to it tho

Comment

This is where Angel is pretty biased man, Pacquiao spoke from the heart too, he came to fight man he brought the fight, JMM well he did what he always does back step and counter. If Anyone was gunning for a KO it was Pacquiao he fought super aggressive and left himself open and wanted the KO bad, When Marquez dropped Pacman the first time he didn't jump on him he backed off.

If JMM wanted the KO so bad he would have attacked a wounded Manny the way he did other fighters he hurts. The KO punch was timed but Marquez even said it shocked him he jumped in the air and couldn't believe he knocked Pac out cold.

The fight was pretty much going the way of the first fight, Pacman coming at Marquez aggressive and JMM fighting cautious and countering off the back foot.

Comment

Wtf makes you think he wasn't goin for a k.o if he practiced that same k.o punch all camp that was his ace up his sleeve I watched the fight again he clearly was timing and setting up that overhand right. He knew roach tells pac to double up on the right jab than come with a straight left.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              This is where Angel is pretty biased man, Pacquiao spoke from the heart too, he came to fight man he brought the fight, JMM well he did what he always does back step and counter. If Anyone was gunning for a KO it was Pacquiao he fought super aggressive and left himself open and wanted the KO bad, When Marquez dropped Pacman the first time he didn't jump on him he backed off.

If JMM wanted the KO so bad he would have attacked a wounded Manny the way he did other fighters he hurts. The KO punch was timed but Marquez even said it shocked him he jumped in the air and couldn't believe he knocked Pac out cold.

The fight was pretty much going the way of the first fight, Pacman coming at Marquez aggressive and JMM fighting cautious and countering off the back foot.

Comment

Angel pretty much broke it down. JMM spoke from the heart and it showed on fight night. He was determined to knock the piss out of Pac, and he delivered! JMM showed what heart and determination is all about, he's an inspiration.

Comment

Angel getting all spiritual, gotta laugh

Angel talks from his arse though, stick to making a prat out of urself mate

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                    What's the crybaby face for? It's the truth, JMM fought the same way, the guy going for the KO was the one who got knocked out. JMM is a matador, and he fought the same exact way he always fights Pacman this time he was able to drop him and knock him out.

And take that cry baby face off, I PREDICTED JMM would KO PACMAN! go look up my post dumb ass.

I just felt its stupid for Angel to say Pac didnt speak from the heart, Pac did he showed it in the fight he was using hsi head movement and going for the ko, if that doesn't show he meant it I don't know what to say, cause he fought like the old manny in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X