Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tyson fury ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
      Who you all think? I think Bradley, and I think he'll prove it against Pacquiao, not sure whether he can beat him but I can see it being a very tough fight for Pac.
      Bradley's already ranked the number one guy in his division and is in most peoples P4P top 10......that's not underated.

Comment

Another one, British fighter, Kevin Mitchell. Never talked about at lightweight, for me he boxes the swede of Rios.

Comment

Kevin Johnson seems to have been forgotten since his dreadful showing against Vitali but in the current heavyweight division he might even be top 5.

Comment

Ricky Burns is a guy that I haven't seen much of, but I do like what I see when I do catch his fights. I know i know, he allegedly ducked Broner, but I think his activity and combination punching could give Broner issues, and make it a competitive fight.

Other two names that spring to mind are Matthysse and Soto, the dark horses of the 140lb division.

Comment

Anselmo Moreno!

Donaire and Mares get all the hype, but I think Moreno would box circles around BOTH OF THEM!

Also Hank Lundy! That guy should be on HBO or Showtime by now, his fights are always good on Friday Night Fights! Because him getting dropped in a lot of his fights shows that he is not afraid to get hit and he always bounces back strong after getting dropped (other then the Molina fight of course)

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                Anselmo Moreno!

Donaire and Mares get all the hype, but I think Moreno would box circles around BOTH OF THEM!

Also Hank Lundy! That guy should be on HBO or Showtime by now, his fights are always good on Friday Night Fights! Because him getting dropped in a lot of his fights shows that he is not afraid to get hit and he always bounces back strong after getting dropped (other then the Molina fight of course)
                After watching Moreno only twice (Darchinyan and De la Mora fights), I don't understand how people could underrate him. If P4P was only organized by skill level and boxing IQ, he would most likely in the top 10.

Comment

The Magdaleno brothers. Might be too soon to tell for Jesse, but he did beat Rau'shee Warren in the amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                  X