Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is floyd gonna make 50 million dollars fighting anyone else?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eklok View Post
    look guys its the grammar and spelling nazi , i bet he feels clever now , even trolls have standards , this one's just plain ******ed
    Great job Skip! Give yourself a pat on the back. You've managed to get through a sentence without misspelling anything. Now we can work on the punctuation.

But hey at least you learned something. Don't call people ******s when you struggle with 5th grade spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Great job Skip! Give yourself a pat on the back. You managed to get through a sentence without misspelling anything. Now we can work on the punctuation.

But hey at least you learned something. Don't call people ******s when you struggle with 5th grade spelling.
      you still havent answered me chaps , when did the coward made 50 mil in a fight ?

thats right , whos the idiots now ?

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
        you still havent answered me chaps , when did the coward made 50 mil in a fight ?

thats right , whos the idiots now ?
        The correct term should be "when did the coward make 50 mil in a fight?" There's a few more mistakes but right now we'll focus on this. Remember, please refrain from calling people idiots when you struggle with 5th grade English.

You were close though and for that I give you credit Skip!

Now back on topic, he made close to that fighting people like Ortiz and Mosley. He will make even more fighting Cotto.

Comment

Great job Skip! Give yourself a pat on the back. You've managed to get through a sentence without misspelling anything. Now we can work on the punctuation.

he makes 50 mil easy by fighting anyone

hell Ortiz doesn't even have an avid fanbase and it nearly sold as much as Marquez-pac

and even though it didn't outsell pac-marquez, floyd still got paid more than pac
          Why don't you practice what you preach, you troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            Why don't you practice what you preach, you troll.
            I practice what I see fit.

And you know what I don't see fit? When someone calls someone else an idiot when they don't even know the difference between your and you're.

Feel free to scavenge through my posts though.

Comment

The correct term should be "when did the coward make 50 mil in a fight?" There's a few more mistakes but right now we'll focus on this. Remember, please refrain from calling people idiots when you struggle with 5th grade English.

You were close though and for that I give you credit Skip!

Now back on topic, he made close to that fighting people like Ortiz and Mosley. He will make even more fighting Cotto.
              he made 40 mil tops , next idiots pls , stop owning yourself even i am starting to feel sorry for you

Comment

I seriously hope English wasn't this guy's first language. Oh well Skip, we tried.

Anyway he can easily make this type of money fighting guys like Cotto, and best of all, he doesn't have to resort to using a catch weight.

Comment

he never made 50 mil in a fight , stop embarassing yourself

Comment

hes gonna make about 50mil fightin cotto. so thats not a valid argument.

Comment

he never made 50 mil in a fight , never ever , link or gtfo !

Comment

Working...
                      X