Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WORSE FOR BOXING: Floyd Blasting Ortiz? Or Pacquiao's Snoozer With Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORSE FOR BOXING: Floyd Blasting Ortiz? Or Pacquiao's Snoozer With Mosley?

Fight A:
    Floyd knocks out Ortiz in four rounds. The discussion galvanizes the sports community and generates great interest in boxing.

Fight B:
    Mosley and the Illiterate Congressman have a 12 round ticklefest that results in boos, complaints, and a national epidemic of narcolepsy.

Mayweather vs Ortiz
    37.50%
    The Illiterate Congressman vs Mosley
    62.50%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Fight A:
    Floyd knocks out Ortiz in four rounds. The discussion galvanizes the sports community and generates great interest in boxing.

Fight B:
    Mosley and the Illiterate Congressman have a 12 round ticklefest that results in boos, complaints, and a national epidemic of narcolepsy.

I'd say A but both are considered a black eye to boxing in the sports media. Floyd wasn't recognized for his amazing skills in Saturday's fight. All they remember is what happened at the end.

Comment

The 4 rounds we witnessed in the Mayweather - Ortiz fight were more entertaining than the 12 rounds in the pac - mosley fight so just based on entertainment value I'll say Pac-Mosley was worse for boxing. Though it's a close one due to the controversial ending of may-ortiz.

Comment

i'm on gentleman pacquiao's side. but hands down. the pac/mosley
        realy put a damper on pro boxing.
        that fight was an embarrasment imo.

Comment

I accidentally voted for Pac/Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by StrD View Post
            The 4 rounds we witnessed in the Mayweather - Ortiz fight were more entertaining than the 12 rounds in the pac - mosley fight so just based on entertainment value I'll say Pac-Mosley was worse for boxing. Though it's a close one due to the controversial ending of may-ortiz.
            i agree with this.

but Pac wasnt at fault for that. Mosley said hell go toe to toe but he ended up running from pac.

Comment

LOL

nobody will EVER replay pacquiao vs mosley.... let alone dissect it like every latest floyd fight

Comment

well one fight got people talking about boxing, while the other didn't.

Easy call, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  well one fight got people talking about boxing, while the other didn't.

Easy call, I guess.
                  Yeah, for all the wrong damn reasons. No one talks about how Floyd was absolutely masterful in the ring. All they remember is how Ortiz went all full ****** and Floyd knocking him the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotteskrieger View Post
                    I accidentally voted for Pac/Mo.

This -2

deceiving ass poll you got there..lol

Mosley-Pacquiao was pathetic, glad I didn't buy that ****..

Comment

Working...
                    X