No announcement yet.

Fao boxingscene members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
    Well if they were handpicked its because they're fat, spoiled and easy to move over. HW boxers are suppose to be fit and ready to go and i dont think the Klits had to put a double fight my brother rematch in contracts that have names like Arreola or Kevin Johnson. That shows how much they thought of american HW and how careful they were to protect their belt when the name is Haye.
    Haye chickened out of a fight with Wladimir in June, and then backed out of fight with Vitali in September.

Then he signed a contract with similar terms to fight Valuev, who he must rematch in one of his next three fights. Don King has options on Haye's next three fights.

You are an irrational David Haye nuthugger - he's not nearly as good as you imagine him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
      First let me start by apologizing for my disgusting performance......VITALI KLITSCHKO IS A TRUE CHAMPION, AND A FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER.

I studied numerous tapes on him, and he simply beat me at my own game: I said I would show more when I stepped up, and that is exactly what the TRUE CHAMP did............All I saw on tape, compared to what he did in the ring was different (typical champ material)

I have nothing but HONOR, REPSECT, and LOVE for both brothers, they are true champions

My sincerest apologies for being so god dang *****ty last night

VITALI does not need any blame for his performance, he is A TRUE CHAMPION

Good night,
      I actually had you winning the fight, 119-110.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
        Well if they were handpicked its because they're fat, spoiled and easy to move over. HW boxers are suppose to be fit and ready to go and i dont think the Klits had to put a double fight my brother rematch in contracts that have names like Arreola or Kevin Johnson. That shows how much they thought of american HW and how careful they were to protect their belt when the name is Haye.
        no sir.
        Arreola did very well in dollars and Vitali knows that. He fought johson trying to meet that demand.

haye ducked them and its not the other way around.

America is not the only country with fat ass heavyweights.

Aside from the brothers and Haye there are hardly any other athletic Heavyweights out there

Odlanier is fat and from Cuba to name one.

Johnson made me so angry because it shines the light that this is america when it isnt. it clearly worked because it has skewed your view greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
          Aside from the brothers and Haye there are hardly any other athletic Heavyweights out there
          European heavyweights like Pulev, Boytsov, Pianeta, Platov, Dettweiler, Olouken, Pala, Wach, Wawrzyk, Roth, Koeber, Bidenko, Bakhtov, Gerber, and of course Wladimir & Vitali Klitschko are all in great shape.

Vitali threw over 100 punches in each of the last three rounds yesterday - amazing stamina for an age 38, 6'7" boxer!

Comment

How did Haye 'duck' them?

1) Haye had a injury. K brothers get injured a lot, it's nothing new to their fans.

2) Quitali knew Haye wouldn't accept these terms, so in theory Quitali ducked Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post
              European heavyweights like Pulev, Boytsov, Pianeta, Platov, Dettweiler, Olouken, Pala, Wach, Wawrzyk, Roth, Koeber, Bidenko, Bakhtov, Gerber, and of course Wladimir & Vitali Klitschko are all in great shape.

Vitali threw over 100 punches in each of the last three rounds yesterday - amazing stamina for an age 38, 6'7" boxer!
              Never heard of them...

Comment

I doubt that's him...

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post
                  Haye chickened out of a fight with Wladimir in June, and then backed out of fight with Vitali in September.

Then he signed a contract with similar terms to fight Valuev, who he must rematch in one of his next three fights. Don King has options on Haye's next three fights.

You are an irrational David Haye nuthugger - he's not nearly as good as you imagine him to be.

Read my predictions on Haye versus either Klits idiot. Am not a buttlicker like you i tell it like it is, Klits by KO over Haye anytime anywhere.

Now back to the subject at hand, Am glad Haye "chicken" out, Signing your life away to a contract worse than a Don King contract would be suicidal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                    Stop acting like you're Johnson you lying no life *******... No way you're Johnson cause you paid your bets right after the fight was over... What the hell fighter looses a fight and immedietly goes on boxingscene to pay his e-point bets... fkn losers these days
                    exactly...why the hell would you be concerned with logging onto a boxing forum to pay your e-bets. What, did he do it from the dressing room? Before or after he kicked himself for that bad performance? Come on...that's the last thing someone would be concerned with.

Comment

Unless you want to tell me that Johnson threw the fight so his friends on boxingscene would win some e-points. Then I might be intrigued

Comment

Working...
                      X