Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow so much hype and its only tuesday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow so much hype and its only tuesday!

imagine what happens on friday before the weigh ins...

I have a feeling NSB will crash just after the weigh ins... Gonna be crazy.....

Comment

It's gonna be crazy. When the fight starts the world will stop moving lol.

Comment

it's wendsday tho.....

Comment

Yeah, Alot of hype today.
          On friday this website will probably crash and not come back up till a week after the fight I bet lol.

Comment

This site needs to improve the webhost for this event!!! And also let registered people able to acess in.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              I have a feeling NSB will crash just after the weigh ins... Gonna be crazy.....
              lol yea boxingscene will crash for a week after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                Yeah, Alot of hype today.
                On friday this website will probably crash and not come back up till a week after the fight I bet lol.
                lol your right.

Friday: The Forum slows down, no amount of speed will help you navigate this forum swiftly.
                Saturday: Still slow, and it crahses.
                Sunday: Crashed.
                Monday: time to tally up the drama, excuses, whining, bitching, and celebration.

And so begins the next count, and 6 month disscusion of Mayweater vs the victor of Manny/Cotto.

Comment

I'm not really feeling the massive hype i thought i would for this one. The board was more hyped for Mayweather v Marquez than this fight IMO. That could change as the fight gets closer though.

Comment

Working...
                  X