Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs. Tyson Fury Master Thread - Stop making new threads about this fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My initial - non analysis - view is that Haye wins whenever he wants.

Then the over analysis version of me crept in & said Haye fights defensively against tall fighters. He boxed very well against Valuev but got surprised by the boxing ability of Wladimir.

I partially agree with the poster that said that Haye early/Fury late but Haye will still be dangerous all the way through but the longer it goes the better it suits Fury.

But the Cunningham knock down of Fury is troubling. Haye hits 1,547 times harder.

Comment

Fury sucks ... Check.

Comment

Amusing how Haye rushed to sign the contract once Thompson became an alternative option for Fury.

Comment

Fury isn't ready, I would have preferred he continued to develop. This gonna end up ugly, especially since Fury loves to run his mouth...

Comment

Fury hasn't the footspeed, handspeed or the superb clinching ability of Wlad to survive the full twelve. If Fury doesn't put on the pressure and decides to box Haye will take his time, give away a few rounds, but won't get tired and will stop him late when he decides to go for it. If Fury pressures him he get's stopped early with a counter right. Fury isn't athletic enough, doesn't have the chin or power to keep Haye away for 12.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Amusing how Haye rushed to sign the contract once Thompson became an alternative option for Fury.
              Amusing how Fury signed 6 weeks ago, but didn't.
              Last edited by Jam Jars; 07-10-2013, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I thought this, worried about losing his cash cow?

Not sure Fury stands a chance, his best bet his to go in all guns blazing I reckon. Quickest way for him to go home early but still Haye doesn't always like being severely pressured and can get sloppy himself in those situations.

Anyway, Haye has the Big Gypsy covered on this one I think.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  Fury Is heavy underdog

Fury has the reach and physical adavantage-check

Fury has better output-check

Fury been in with better heavyweights externally from Klitscko=check -> LOL

Fury has weakness and that's he tries to entertain, and if he performs like he did against Cunningham then he will struggle.

But as another poster told me, his uncle calms him down, if he fights like he did against Kevin Johnson, then Haye is losing by points or late stoppage. its all in whether Fury keeps his concentration, and ive got a funny feeling he will.
                  hahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahah

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
                    Odlanier Solis
                    Global ID 391766
                    height 6′ 1½″ / 187cm

YES WHAT A MASSIVE TALL FIGHTER
                    There I was not highlighting Odlanier SOlis height, but Haye getting stopped!

Comment

I couldn't take this post seriously when I saw TS saying Fury had been in with better opposition. Kevin Johnson, was fat, overweight, had lost in Prizefighter (lol) and hadn't beaten anyone of note for years. Chisora.. Well ^^. And then there was Steve Cunningham who was a good win i guess, but still two weightclasses below Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X