No announcement yet.

Why Do Vegtables Taste So Bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do Vegtables Taste So Bad?

Man, every time I eat Broccli, carrots, etc. Afterward I always feel really sick, and when am eating them, I feel like am just eating fresh air lol. And don't feel like am eating food.

discuss

Are you Ricky Hatton?

Comment

Because they are made of crap. They grow in the earth were animals crap so it natural they taste like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
        Because they are made of crap. They grow in the earth were animals crap so it natural they taste like crap.
        lol, how serious are you man?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Legendary~ View Post
          lol, how serious are you man?
          Ok not that serious I like corn, and tomatoes and some other vegetables but i don't eat enough of them. I try to eat fruit instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            Ok not that serious I like corn, and tomatoes and some other vegetables but i don't eat enough of them. I try to eat fruit instead.
            lol, why man do you find veg taste like **** to?

Comment

Vegetables taste fresh, clean, light and wholesome not to mention being natural and incredibily healthy.

I could never put a dead animal in my mouth. Im guessing u like that taste.

Comment

lol, nah i wont have a bad thing said about veg. Some are quite nice, not that i eat much veg. But peas in my curry count dont they? Some do taste like crap though.

Comment

Vegetables 'taste bad' to you because your taste buds are desensitised to natural foods. They're used to eating (processed) foods with a higher sugar content so when you put a fibrous vegetable with a very low sugar content in your mouth it tastes horrible by comparison, and may even induce sickness.

British readers will be familiar with Gillian McKeith's show where she gets the obese people to taste vegetables and it literally makes them spit it out, they can no longer eat regular veggies.

However, once you rid your diet of the high sugar food and gradually get used to eating higher fibre lower sugar foods then eventually vegetables will become a much tastier food for you, in fact, you will choose them over junk foods like chocolate bars etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Legendary~ View Post
                    lol, why man do you find veg taste like **** to?
                    Brocoli and pepper just tastes bad, cucumber tastes like water, i just don't like the taste of most vegetables. I like the taste of meat and fish and pasta and potatoes.

Comment

Working...
                    X