No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez-Sergei Dzinziruk in Play For 8/25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez-Sergei Dzinziruk in Play For 8/25

Former junior middleweight champion Sergei Dzinziruk (37-1, 23 KO's) of Ukraine is the opponent being considered for undefeated Puerto Rican puncher Jonathan Gonzalez (15-0, 13 KO's) on a card being put together for August 25th in the United States. There is also discussion about Cuban coach Pedro Luis Diaz take over Gonzalez, who is co-promoted by Universal Promotions. Gonzalez is ranked seventh in the WBA and WBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

big step up for gonzalez but he can do it n with diaz even better

Comment

Gonzalez gets severly outbox and shuout by Dzinzirik!! Gonzo needs to fix lots of things, the only thing he has going for him is chin and power!!

Comment

I dont see Gonzalez winning this fight. He is a tough kid but he is just too slow imo.

Comment

I Think is too soon for Gonzales to make this kind a fight ....but is he get a trainer like Pedro Diaz he beat this guy Dzinziruk by ud

Comment

I don't think Gonzalez should take this fight.He has to correct his weight issue and maybe a couple of fights under Diaz.I believe in his power but has a long way to go.

Comment

This is a whack fight. Fatty needs to lose weight. Bring on Lara.

Comment

What???? this is a great fight but is too soon for Jhonatan ...

Comment

Good, they need to start bringing these kids up faster. Either you're good or you're not...

Comment

These Team Puerto Rico boxers do man up unlike team sissies Canelo and Chavez jr. Must make their fans feel ashamed . Big jump for Gonzalez will he have enough power to Ko Dzin?

Comment

Working...
                    X