Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who so you see losing first and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say Ward strictly because of the tournament. That's a lot of tough fights in a row.

Comment

Berto already lost to Collazo and Dawson lost the first fight to Glen Johnson. I think Dawson will officially lose first, because I can see Pascal putting him away.

Comment

berto because he isnt as skilled or as disciplined as the other fighters!

Comment

Berto bacause he's fighting this saturday.

Comment

I'm going with Berto because if he beats Quintana, then he's one of the biggest draws at WW, which will make him a mowed down opponent of either pac, shane, or floyd.

Comment

This is one is harder, I think is between Ward and Berto.

I think Ward is the much better fighter. But, I think he is in a tougher situation than anybody on the list. He has a hell of a schedule ahead of him. And, in the Super 6 any giving night anybody could lose.

I think Berto is the weakest one out of the list. So I see him loosing first just cuz he is the weakest link.

I can't decide between the two.

Comment

I'd have to go with Berto. Basically because he is the most flawed out of that group and Quintana is decent enough to pull off the upset even though I don't think he will. Actually I should've picked Dawson because he's not a KO puncher and he has to fight Pascal in Canada. Bradley won't lose anytime soon because he won't fight the guy who is the best at 140 in Alexander. Ward is an extremely talented fighter even though his style is not my cup of tea. And he's a favorite in the tournament for a reason.

The funny thing is, the most protected guy out of that bunch when talking about the present is Timothy Bradley. He's ducking Devon Alexander.

Comment

WEBB wats good big homie!

I think Berto ..Quintana is a BIG problem for anyone when he comes in hungry, right now he's hungry..

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    I'd have to go with Berto. Basically because he is the most flawed out of that group and Quintana is decent enough to pull off the upset even though I don't think he will. Actually I should've picked Dawson because he's not a KO puncher and he has to fight Pascal in Canada. Bradley won't lose anytime soon because he won't fight the guy who is the best at 140 in Alexander. Ward is an extremely talented fighter even though his style is not my cup of tea. And he's a favorite in the tournament for a reason.

The funny thing is, the most protected guy out of that bunch when talking about the present is Timothy Bradley. He's ducking Devon Alexander.
                    You think he is ducking Devon? I personally don't think so Iceta. When the time is right, they will fight. I wanted them to fight next after Devon kayoed Urango, but they just need to let it build and let the fight get bigger then IMO it will be better.

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    WEBB wats good big homie!

I think Berto ..Quintana is a BIG problem for anyone when he comes in hungry, right now he's hungry..
                    CRILLZ! WHAT UP HOMES?! Good to hear from you brah. I'm anxious to see Berto again. I like him and I'm ready for him to really make some noise and battle with the elites.

Comment

I'm hesitant to say Berto because he's so protected. Quintana may be the toughest opponent we see in a while--unless Berto impresses.

Comment

Working...
                      X