No announcement yet.

What a Joke!! Shannon Sharpe not making the HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Joke!! Shannon Sharpe not making the HOF

What does he have to do? He ended his career with almost every receiving record for a TE. Was part of three Super Bowl teams, but Rod Woodson gets in on the first try. Rod was good, but who impacted the game more at their position.

I know im a biased Bronco's fan, but what didn't he do to make the HOF on the first try?

He'll get in, Incu. No doubt. How strong was this years class of inductee's?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFBALLZ View Post
      He'll get in, Incu. No doubt. How strong was this years class of inductee's?
      Yeah he'll get in, but im just upset it isn't the first time. He made a big impact on his position more than Rod Woodson I would say. I could see Bruce Smith, and Derrick Thomas getting in, and I never saw Bob Hayes play, but my dad said he was good so I'll take his word on that. I would take him over Ralph Wilson Jr, Rod Woodson and Randall McDaniel though.

Comment

they dont want him giving a speech.....

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
          they dont want him giving a speech.....
          What, and Emmit Smith will give a poet laureate type speech?

Comment

its because Rod Woodson played for the Raiders....silver and black before donkeys

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              its because Rod Woodson played for the Raiders....silver and black before donkeys
              You know what? If Jerry Rice goes to the Hall of Fame in Raiders colors, Oakland and L.A. had better clear the **** out. Because I'm going Rambo on you sumbitches.....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFBALLZ View Post
                You know what? If Jerry Rice goes to the Hall of Fame in Raiders colors, Oakland and L.A. had better clear the **** out. Because I'm going Rambo on you sumbitches.....

he's gonna go in as a Seahawk...LOL

but for real man, that's a niner thru and thru...thats why i never rocked a #80 silver and black...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  he's gonna go in as a Seahawk...LOL

but for real man, that's a niner thru and thru...thats why i never rocked a #80 silver and black...
                  You are a true Raider. Most of my friends are Raider fans. I'm like the black sheep of the group......

Comment

hahaha i love it. I hate that ****er as a pony and as a commentator

Comment

Working...
                    X