No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Rosario Will Return To Action on October 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Rosario Will Return To Action on October 26th

Welterweight prospect Daniel Rosario (5-0, 4 KO's) will reappear on October 26 on a Universal Promotions card in Cidra. The lanky 25-year-old boxer wants to make up for lost time by keeping very busy in 2014. The boxer made his debut in 2009 but then became very inactive with only one fight in 2010, one in 2011 and two more in 2013. He wants to get himself in position for big things, but needs a lot of activity to get there.
    [Click Here To Read More]

UNdedicated and lazy and runs around with the wrong crowd. His softly padded record mini fight record went to his OVER blown head!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Welterweight prospect Daniel Rosario (5-0, 4 KO's) will reappear on October 26 on a Universal Promotions card in Cidra. The lanky 25-year-old boxer wants to make up for lost time by keeping very busy in 2014. The boxer made his debut in 2009 but then became very inactive with only one fight in 2010, one in 2011 and two more in 2013. He wants to get himself in position for big things, but needs a lot of activity to get there.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      I'm completely at a loss here with EZ E's comment. Daniel Rosario's career was held back by managerial issues NOT what EZ E says. This kid's got great talent and has a great reputation for training hard. Also everyone I've talked to about him first talk about how humble he is. He takes care of his mom and sister and has a steady relationship. I think EZ E has the wrong Rosario in mind. We're very happy he'll be making his third fight this year and that he'll be busy for 2014. He has the makings of a champ. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Danie...25683810782985

Comment

I'm completely at a loss here with EZ E's comment. Daniel Rosario's career was held back by managerial issues NOT what EZ E says. This kid's got great talent and has a great reputation for training hard. Also everyone I've talked to about him first talk about how humble he is. He takes care of his mom and sister and has a steady relationship. I think EZ E has the wrong Rosario in mind. We're very happy he'll be making his third fight this year and that he'll be busy for 2014. He has the makings of a champ. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Danie...25683810782985

Comment

Working...
        X