No announcement yet.

Teacher Kicks Student Out of Class for Wearing Mitt Romney T-Shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    While I agree, that this lady\Teacher was wrong and probably a mental case, in every imaginable way.

The above two comments are even worst .....

This notion\talking point that only Blacks vote for Obama is pure stupidity, plain and simple. I won't go into the math, because it may be a little airborne for some.
    Don't you mean "even worse"?

And how is it stupid again? All major exit polls showed between 96% and 97% of African Americans who voted, voted for Obama

Feel free to bust out your math though, I'm intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
      Don't you mean "even worse"?

And how is it stupid again? All major exit polls showed between 96% and 97% of African Americans who voted, voted for Obama

Feel free to bust out your math though, I'm intrigued.

To be fair, I do believe that like 90% of blacks voted for Gore, and Kerry.

Now why blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat everytime, I don't know.

The perception seems to be that the republican party is hostile towards minorities; I don't blame them because the right-wing attack dogs are openly hostile towards minorities - Limbaugh, etc.

I personally think a lot of the liberal policies are actually more "racist" than conservative policies. There are a lot of policies from the democrats that do favor minorities - or at least in their face appear to do so. Won't really get into that either.

You can make arguments both ways, of course - it all depends on your world views.
      Last edited by UglyPug; 10-06-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        To be fair, I do believe that like 90% of blacks voted for Gore, and Kerry.

Now why blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat everytime, I don't know.

The perception seems to be that the Republican party is hostile towards minorities; I don't blame them because the right-wing attack dogs are openly hostile towards minorities - Limbaugh, etc.

I personally think a lot of the liberal policies are actually more "racist" than conservative policies. There are a lot of policies from the democrats that do favor minorities - or at least in their face appear to do so. Won't really get into that either.
        Oh yeah, it's no secret that they vote democrat, but that's not the issue. And like you said, it's not really worth getting into at this very moment.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          This. . .

I swear, in 20 years, I bet they'll be teaching kids. .

nevermind. . Not going to get into on here.
          what a pumpum. speak your mind.

Comment

The talking heads on Fox are going to have an Elephant over this one on Monday.

The teacher should be canned. Fucking ******.

Comment

even before clicking I knew it was a race thing.

Liberals are usually intelligent and more tolerant of such things.

Its the Conservatives who would usually do things like this. But in this case it was more of a race issue than a political one.

Comment

Romney is a Mormon first. That stupid kid oughta know better than to bring religion into the classroom.

stupid kid.

the teacher should get a raise.

Comment

it's probably a race thing on some level.

even if it's not, the teacher needs to be fired. she's clearly not in a position to make a positive impact on the lives of young people if this is how she behaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    She shouldnt be forcing her beliefs on others

this goes beyond that, IMO. i doubt these two even discussed policy..

she's humiliating a kid in front of a classroom of people. b#tch is pretty cray if she thinks that's an OK way to be acting.

Comment

I think that there is information missing from this case. What schoolchild wears a campaign t-shirt in class!?

If true and as stated then sure, she should be censured. But I have my doubts that everything transpired according to what the 16 year old girl is claiming.

Comment

Working...
                      X