No announcement yet.

Jessica Simpson vs Madonna

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Simpson vs Madonna

Jessy vs Madonna. Who'd you p0rk like a rockstar?

Jessy

Madonna

Prime for prime, I'd go for Simpson.

She weighs around 300 pound these days, and Madonna looks like a brick layer.

Comment

Prime for prime, easily Madonna

Madonna has this uniqueness, Simpson...well you can find alot of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        Prime for prime, I'd go for Simpson.

She weighs around 300 pound these days, and Madonna looks like a brick layer.

Lmfaoooo, Simpson past prime now? Wow, you gots very high standards, playa. And Madonna a brick layer.....

Comment

tough to tell with the pictures, the Madona pic must be twenty years old.
          Who knows how old the Jessica pic is.

Edit: I do like fact that we can do a close-up on the pics though.
          Last edited by TBear; 02-07-2011, 03:03 AM.

Comment

I bet Jessy got wilder orgies than Madonna. :3some:

Comment

Lurve dat stylee. I'd undress and b0ne her right on tha pavement.

Comment

Jess all the way! Even after she put all them pounds on she's still a cutie

Comment

Quote 'The Sun':

BAD luck gents, JESSICA SIMPSON won't be peeling off her clothes on the big screen after her father insisted she keep covered up.

The Dukes Of Hazard star was offered a potentially Oscar-winning role as a **** star - but protective father JOE SIMPSON has put his foot down.

He's even offered to buy his daughter an Oscar statuette to make up for her disappointment.

The former preacher said: "The last script that came to us was for Jessica to be a **** star.

"We were promised we would win an Oscar with that.

"I told them: 'Eh, we'll just buy a statue of a little man and keep our clothes on.'"

Don't worry though, the blonde bombshell isn't retreating from film roles wholesale.

Joe added: "Jessica has three more movies to shoot and she has a new record coming in September.

"If the right role came up, of course, we'd never turn that down."

/quote

Former preacher my azz! Your daughter would lurve to work dat cukks. And you'd sell your daughter to tha devil, so don't lie ffs.

Comment

Prime-Simpson. She was hot in her prime. A bit of a dumb-blonde though.

Comment

Working...
                    X