Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who poses more of a threat to Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mares. But i'd like to see him fight either guy. Both would be the best opponent he's faced, coming in to the fight, since Montiel.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Moreno is a good technical boxer but he is only a bantamweight & has zero pop.

I am yes, I am telling you exactly that. If Mares thinks he can use those bullrush tactics and walk through Donaires shots, he gets stopped within 4.

Mares hasn't even fought a legitimate 122lber!

Tell me how he beats Donaire? Hes going to plod his way inside, lean on him and wing away to the body outworking him towards a U.D
      No, hes going to plod forward in a straight line with no jab, no head movement try throwing some ridiculous punch as if hes throwing a boomerang & hes going to wake up looking up at the lights.

All I see is Donaire vs Arce all over again.
      Yeah, if it was that easy, Arum would be calling for this fight ASAP.

Comment

if donaire wants to be great he will fight them both
        if donaire wants to be floyd he will fight neither

Comment

Rigo has a better resume at 122 than Mares

Rigo has a more difficult style to master

i wanted Mares for entertainment, but anyone who says the undersized, slower, easier to hit Mares would be a bigger threat to Donaire is just str8 up hatin' cuz the fight wasnt made.

I get it, build up the guy who was "ducked" to shame Nonito

i dont think Rigo is all that either but its clear his skills are legit

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

i wanted Mares for entertainment, but anyone who says the undersized, slower, easier to hit Mares would be a bigger threat to Donaire is just str8 up hatin' cuz the fight wasnt made.

Like I said before. The human chimpanzee (no racial), Rigo is sooooo boring, I just can't acknowledge his skills. I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

Agree with this, good post. I dislike Nonito but I have huge respect win/lose/draw if he fights Rigondeaux who I consider to be a far bigger threat. In fact I am convinced that Rigondeaux beats Donaire!
              I'm also convinced either guy knock 7 shades out of Mares.

Comment

How the hell does sloppy mares pose any threat to Donaire? The guy swings like an orangoutang. He goes the same route as Montiel

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Agree with this, good post. I dislike Nonito but I have huge respect win/lose/draw if he fights Rigondeaux who I consider to be a far bigger threat. In fact I am convinced that Rigondeaux beats Donaire!
                  I'm also convinced either guy knock 7 shades out of Mares.
                  Donaire would knock the paste off Rigo's ugly ass. The human monkey is just like Gamboa. Good skills, no chin.

Comment

Ya'll are tripping hardcore, Rigo is the TOUGHER fight...

Comment

Equal. One is the master boxer and one is the master brawler. They challenge Donaire in different ways.

Both fights need to happen this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X