Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do u think a prime Holmes would do??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do u think a prime Holmes would do??

Against today's heavyweights??

I think he'd hold a couple of those alphabet titles and maybe take Wlad to the wire, a win for each guy then a third fight to top it off??

I think Vitali would have the power and the aggression to put Holmes under more pressure than he'd be compared to all the other top heavies of our time. Having said that, skillwise Vitali is not as accomplished as Wlad or Holmes...maybe Holmes could squeak by a victory or Vitali's sheer size, aggressive nature and power would do Holmes in?

Holmes would really spice it up against either bro but beat pretty much everyone else in the top 50 out there today. Maybe Haye could give Holmes trouble with his speed, angles and power but Holmes' heart sees him through to a victory.

Comment

I think he'd level "everyone else" and give the Bros a good run for their money. Hard for me to predict exactly how those fights would go down though. Haven't seen Holmes against guys quite like them.

Comment

I think he beats everyone including the past prime Vitali but maybe not Wladimir.

Comment

Prime Holmes beats the s.hit outta everyone but its 50/50 with the Klitschkos.

Comment

beats everyone except for the Klitschkos they both stop him

Comment

He would be the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. He has a better jab than Wlad, better footwork, actually knows how to punch to the body and can go 15 hard rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                Prime Holmes beats the s.hit outta everyone but its 50/50 with the Klitschkos.
                Pretty much.

Comment

I pick Holmes against everybody else easy and favor him against the Bros......

Comment

I pick Holmes against everybody else easy and favor him against the Bros......

Comment

Working...
                    X