Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been jAckIng up my gUNZ an mi BICEpts, BRAH!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been jAckIng up my gUNZ an mi BICEpts, BRAH!!!

U bois all jealous now or what?

I've got me some LOADED GUNZ now, gonna mess sum dudes up in teh ring 4 SURE!!!

I dont need 2 do no moar sparring or nuthin cuz of MAI GUNZ!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
    U bois all jealous now or what?

I've got me some LOADED GUNZ now, gonna mess sum dudes up in teh ring 4 SURE!!!

I dont need 2 do no moar sparring or nuthin cuz of MAI GUNZ!!!!!!!!!

that cannot be real, could it?

Comment

WOAH brah you look GOOD!

I assume this is where your amazing skill and power comes from? Everyone knows the top 5 p4p hitters and greatests of all time lifted weights.

Ray Robinson, Louis, Ali, Hearns, Julian Jackson, all those guys lifted weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        that cannot be real, could it?
        Synthol. Bloats the muscles with oil like crap. I would post a youtube video about them draining synthol arms, but i personally dont want to search/watch that crap right now lol

Comment

Mother of God, OP is a massive idiot.

Comment

Definitely synthol. Love the way it bypasses that lame muscle fiber look and offers that mean water balloon effect. Nothing impresses a chick more than having arms that look like her chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
              Mother of God, OP is a massive idiot.
              This^^^^^^

Comment

I bet you could open any jar!!

Comment

The OP is taking the piss you morons.

As to the post, that is so ****ed up. What the **** is wrong with people like that? What ****ed up mentality do they need to ever think that is remotely good, normal, attractive, amazing, tough, whatever? What ****ing world do these ****ed up freaks come from where mangy, way out of proportion, mutant, ****** arms like that seem cool? He looks like a human birth defect, not a tough weight lifter. I'd rather look like the Toxic Avenger than that freak. Jesus christ, this world is full of ****ing morons.

Comment

I remember seeing some documentary on TV about ****tards like this, and the previous world record holder was saying how much it's ruined his life, no ****ing **** moron, but, of all the things that grossed me out, the worst by far was the fact that they don't need to flex for them to look like that. Him flexing his arms as he is in the pic doesn't make any difference to how big they are.

If he puts his arms down by his side in a relaxed position they stay exactly like they are in that picture. They are formed as much through creepy roid processes and other freak injected **** as through actual weight work. The only problem being that when he stops flexing they don't go down like normal. They just stay there like this big fat ****ing pus filled infection on his arms. What a ****. I'd love to kick his head in for being such a guido ****head.

Comment

Working...
                    X