Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you believe Floyd is retiring, you're a damn FOOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll wait to hear an official report from on ESPN befor I would think that Floyd is retired...

Comment

Comment

It doesnt even take that to know the man not serious

I mean how dumb can you be. People believe he dont want to fight when all Manny had to do was agree to 14 days then and this fight woulda be happened

Comment

LMAO, Manny is more "hood" than Floyd.

Comment

There is NOTHING "hood" about Floyd Jr. He did not grow up in the streets hustling, fighting, busting his gun, etc... He grew up in the gym and never worked a day in his life. His grandmother raised him.

Now Floyd Sr and Roger are "hood".

Like Nazim Richardson stated "How many street fights did this kid really have?"

Comment

May didnt grow up rich neither. He was raised in poverty not the burbs. He grew up with a crack head mother, hella people in one house, and recalled seeing his father get shot

Last I checked lil kids on here was running around talkin bout his team being filled with thugs and blah blah blah. Where you think that came from?

You dont have to bust ya gun and sell hella crack to be a real dude. Its been this confusion that the kid grew up where everything was all peaches and cream and that's where yall hella wrong

Comment

im not gonna jump to conclusions, because retiring now to be honest, he'd have to stay retired

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  May didnt grow up rich neither. He was raised in poverty not the burbs. He grew up with a crack head mother, hella people in one house, and recalled seeing his father get shot

Last I checked lil kids on here was running around talkin bout his team being filled with thugs and blah blah blah. Where you think that came from?

You dont have to bust ya gun and sell hella crack to be a real dude. Its been this confusion that the kid grew up where everything was all peaches and cream and that's where yall hella wrong
                  Mayweather "i remember see'in my dad comin home with a handful of big money stacks"

Comment

?

So that means he was rich? He hustled... wtf. Thats what hustlers do... get money

They damn sure aint living in the burbs tho

Comment

Working...
                    X