Valero is one of the ugliest people i've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
    His wife is in her prime.
    No kidding, I was like "What, is she fifteen or twelve?" She is one smoking hot tamale though....boxers always have hot wives

Comment

pretty sure valuev is the ugliest

Comment

Its what's on the inside that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by .:NL:. View Post
          Its what's on the inside that matters.
          That's what psychopathic serial killers say.

Comment

I'm glad someone said it, I thought it was just me. He should get plastic surgery to look more like Gamboa, now that's one sexy bastard, no ****.

Comment

Valero looks like a child molester too. No wonder his wife looks young. I feel like his hygeine is so bad that it's hazardous to his opponents health.

I really wouldn't care but i kept trying to watch his fight because i've been reading about him so much and all i could think was "god damn this fool is ugly" over and over again. "my god why is he making faces like that?" he looks like an outbreak monkey

Comment

Wrong. He's very good-looking, and he knows it - hence his preservation of the long length of his hair. I'm not denying he has a primitive ruggedness by the end of a tough fight but it's neatly offset by soft features and a winning smile.

This whole caveman mafia movement is distorting peoples perceptions.

Either that, or you have **** taste in men.

Comment

Valero>>>>>>Mayweather Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                    Valero>>>>>>Mayweather Sr.
                    They're both ugly as **** but at least May Sr. has humor going for him.

Comment

Ok I feel bad now. I'll try not to say another word about how ugly he is. It's out of my system now. It's interesting how he punches with his mouth open. I tried hitting my jaw with my mouth locked open and it seems to be stronger open than clinched.

Comment

Working...
                      X