Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you want to see Broner fight first at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you want to see Broner fight first at 140?

Marquez would knock him out cold, so I'll go with Khan I think he gives him a tough fight.

What about you guys?
    Marquez
    3.23%
    Peterson
    9.68%
    Rios
    29.03%
    Alvarado
    3.23%
    Khan
    12.90%
    Garcia
    19.35%
    Judah
    3.23%
    Holt
    3.23%
    Other
    16.13%

Matthysse
    Khan
    Khabib

Comment

Khan would get chinned, Khan can't beat anybody.

Ill go garcia and Matthyse

Comment

Rios, Alvarado, Marquez, and Khabib will never happen. We all know why.

Garcia doesn't seem to happen either. Broner mentioned both are friends and both are Al Haymon top fighters, I doubt Al wants that to happen, because one has to lose.

If he did move up to 140 for a fight in the summer, I think Lamont Peterson or Karim Mayfield would be good. Mayfield beat Herrera, seems to be a solid fighter. Peterson would be good. He did beat Khan, and has a claim that he beat Ortiz as well.

Words is that Khan could be going to 147 anyway, don't know how true that is. I'd like to Garcia-Matthysse before Broner-Matthysse, just my opinion. That's the fight that needs to happen at 140.

Comment

I voted Judah as a kick start fight. Then fight Garcia and Matthysse, and lose to both.

Comment

Heard about Khabib but never watched him fight. You guys think he's legit? Or is he another Sillakh?

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              Heard about Khabib but never watched him fight. You guys think he's legit? Or is he another Sillakh?
              He beat a still pretty good Guzman. He's fighting Prescott next. Should be a solid bout for him. Would like to see Rios/Alvarado winner fight Khabib next, if he wins.

Comment

anybody with a pulse.tired of seeing him beat up on midgets.rees looked like he would be small for bantamweight.i wanna see him fight a gate keeper like holt,then after that its to the wolves

Comment

Khan. I'd like to see how he does against that speed.

Comment

Peterson vs Broner would be a good fight to watch. Khan has a three fight contract with Showtime and Broner with HBO. So I don't see that fight happening any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X