Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see Lucas Matthysse Fight Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you like to see Lucas Matthysse Fight Next?

Who you wanna see the Argentinian bad assss fight next?

Personally I think Lucas got robbed against his only 2 losses so I'd love for him to avenge those so called losses against Judah and Devon.

The Garcia/Judah winner which now we hear may not even go down anymore?

So Judah, Devon, Garcia would all be great fights.

I doubt Arum will allow Rios to fight Lucas just cause of the whole TR/GB drama and they really trying to make Rios their next big star since Manny got KTFO and will be tied up with JMM if anything?

So who would you like Lucas to fight next and in what order?
    Garcia
    81.82%
    Judah rematch
    4.55%
    Devon rematch
    0.00%
    Maidana
    13.64%

The poll is expired.

Garcia by far. I love watching hypejobs get destroyed.

Comment

I'd like to see him fight broner when he eventually moves up, but I've got a feeling he'd pull a floyd and avoid moving up until Matthysse moves up to welter

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
        I'd like to see him fight broner when he eventually moves up, but I've got a feeling he'd pull a floyd and avoid moving up until Matthysse moves up to welter
        yeah broner vs matthysse should be a super fight once broner moves up to 140!

imagine if lucas cleans out 140 and broner would have no choice to fight him or wait till he moves up to 147 as u stated

Comment

Danny Dog**** Garcia needs his whooping

Comment

Both of the Garcia's...back to back. I bet he'd do it for free. Danny is alright but is gonna get embarrassed, and his dad will be staring into the eyes of a killer at the press conferences. Not a shot to **** old man or a gangly looking and polite Khan. Not this time. A ****ing stone cold killer.

Comment

It doesn't matter if it's a rematch with Alexander, the winner of Garcia/Judah (assuming it goes off as planned), Marcos Maidana, Amir Khan, or Brandon Rios - The result will be the same : Matthysse wins by way of barbaric savagery.

Comment

Garcia

Any other fight for Garcia is a duck of disgraceful proportions

Comment

garcia and then rios

Comment

I want to see him fight Rios most of all. Danny too, but I think Danny wins that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X