No announcement yet.

Does your conscience bother you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your conscience bother you?

When you cheat on your woman? I usually don't.

But this afternoon after having lunched with my former classmate. Knowing she's separated and showing all the signs that I can bang her, I pu$$ied out to take advantage.

Right now, I am in the state of regretting my cowardice but congratulating myself at the same time.

WElcome to manhood.

Comment

yep, that's why i don't cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
        When you cheat on your woman? I usually don't.

But this afternoon after having lunched with my former classmate. Knowing she's separated and showing all the signs that I can bang her, I pu$$ied out to take advantage.

Right now, I am in the state of regretting my cowardice but congratulating myself at the same time.
        well done my child now go home to your girl have sex with her and imagine the girl you had lunch with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          WElcome to manhood.
          I don't know if you're serious or not. What do you mean bro?

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          yep, that's why i don't cheat.
          How do you do it? I believe that even if you're uglier than Patrick Ewing there's still temptation that knocked on your pants.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
            I don't know if you're serious or not. What do you mean bro?

How do you do it? I believe that even if you're uglier than Patrick Ewing there's still temptation that knocked on your pants.
            i have been caught a number of times in the past. it's not worth the hassle even though i am tempted with plenty of opportunity - and as ugly as Ewing. lol

Comment

i have been caught a number of times in the past. it's not worth the hassle even though i am tempted with plenty of opportunity - and as ugly as Ewing. lol
              and your woman forgave you every time?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                hell no. not with this woman...not this century. i wouldn't stay with a woman who caught me. they're dangerous and i like my penis to remain where it is.

Comment

hell no. not with this woman...not this century. i wouldn't stay with a woman who caught me. they're dangerous and i like my penis to remain where it is.
                  that's what I thought, I don't think you would be telling this story right now.

Comment

well done my child now go home to your girl have sex with her and imagine the girl you had lunch with.
                    I hope I can say it's well done. She actually texted me before I made this thread. She's asking me to accompany her to buy a new laptop.

LOL I know the feeling of getting caught.

The last time I cheat on my wife she caught me. She didn't nag me but just cried quietly. I admitted to her my mistake and explained why it happened. promised her that I won't do it again.

Perhaps, this is one of the reason why I am trying to fight the temptation.

Comment

Working...
                    X