Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez lack of discipline on 24/7 when it comes to training. Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't believe my eyes, Chavez Jr is a princess! not showing up to train, and training whatever he feels is convenient? I mean .. dude? this is the biggest fight of your career and your treating it like a sparring match?

Jr failed, and like Sergio said he doesn't deserve that title! and he proved it on 24/7. I can't wait to see the title go back to it's rightful owner!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
      They are just making Chavez look bad because he's such a huge favorite against Martinez.

They just want people to think Martinez actually has a chance.
      Yous a pretty funny guy but yous and I both know dat dis Chavez kid is in for a rude awakening come next Saturday.

Comment

Chavez Jr would lose even if he had the discipline of Bernard Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by TTUCKERX View Post
          I think Chavez is the kind of guy who likes to train whenever he feels like it. Training is always on his mind, so he trains around the clock no matter what time it is.
          I think it's better to have a schedule, and follow it, than train when you "feel like it". Even if you don't feel like training, you need to train, because when it comes fight night, no matter if you feel like it or not, you have to do it.

Training when you feel like it seems to work for Mayweather, but I prefer to see a boxer with Hopkins or Hagler's discipline than fooling around.

Comment

The shots of Chavez Jr looking clueless in the pool were absolutely hilarious.

Try as 24/7 might to make Chavez appear to be the next star, it's impossible for him to not come off as a ****ing clown.

He's a goofy, lazy rich kid, and his true colors will be exposed Saturday night.

Comment

How is he making weight with this type of work ethic?

Comment

I especially like the part when his father tries to explain some strategies, JR. dunks his head under water like a little child and does hand stands

Comment

Not only is he slackin off training but I notice he had on a knee brace several times too.

It's going to be a loooooonggg night for him.

Comment

He's a disgrace to his father (in terms of boxing and discipline), as much as Daddy Chavez want his son to be his heir it's just not gonna happen. Reminds me of those stories of great kings in history who's sons were complete goof balls. Yes Chavez Sr had his issues but the guy was a madman in training and inside the ring he fought like a man possessed against champions and multiple hall of famers. This is the closest Jr is gonna get to that in his career and he's not even taking it serious, just thinks that size will prevail which is a big mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Hes not worried. He has Ariza's "help"
                      rofl this was slightly funny

Comment

Working...
                      X