Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Kobe have to do to be considered better than Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Kobe have to do to be considered better than Jordan?

I saw this poll on ESPN..wanted to get your thoughts...please vote
    7 Titles (1 More than Jordan)
    10.81%
    6 MVPs (1 More than Jordan)
    2.70%
    11-time NBA leading scorer (1 More than Jordan)
    0.00%
    Will never be considered better
    86.49%

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
    I saw this poll on ESPN..wanted to get your thoughts...please vote
    well for 1 he has to dominate like he did....and the thing with kobe his rep is a lil shattered after that rape allegation, i dont think he did rape the girl but his image was a lil tattered afterwards....

I think its like compareing Sidney Crosby to Mario Lemieux...2 great players but mario is a step above him

Comment

Win 5 NBA Finals MVP, 4 NBA Reg. MVP, Defensive Player of the Year + Scoring Title same season just a few.....

if he did this he'll still be 2 notches below MJ

Comment

endorse a major underwear label.

Comment

A couple seasons old, but you can just check them off as he goes along.

I think Kobe still has some more good/maybe great years in him. The Lakers are a strong favorite to repeat next year too!

Comment

I can understand Kobe being put in the conversation of greatest players of all-time, but he's not sniffing Jordan's level yet, and he may never.

Comment

do a Space Jam sequel!

Comment

kobe had a cd jordan didnt

Comment

forget Jordan, he has to be considered better than 15 or 20 players before he gets to Jordan.

Comment

Nothing. To be honest the comparisons are very tiresome. Kobe is his own man and a legend in his own right.

People who say though that Jordan ****s on Kobe are crazy. Jordan trumps him in individual achievements and what not. But Kobe is a competitor and one of the most offensively skilled players to step on the floor.

Kobe could hang with any player in any era.

However, there will only be one Jordan period. No need to argue that.

Comment

Working...
                    X