• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rich Loc would spark 'em all out.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Rich Loc would spark 'em all out.
      You've not seen me flex my triceps, have you?

Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        You've not seen me flex my triceps, have you?

Shame.
        Can't say that I have, though I find the thought increasingly fapworthy.

Comment

I learned that the misc section of bb.com has this weird obsession with black guys. It seems that every time i visit that section of the forum some dude makes a thread relating to black guys .

"ah shes a sloot, she likes BBC!"
          "No self respecting girl would look at a broadcaster(srs)(no racist)"

But yeah, basically its a forum where all of the nerds go to make fun of others to make themselves feel better. Dude's think that getting shredded will magically get them girls.

I remember this dude made a thread about how he's 27 years old, Indian and a virgin who thought that getting big would get him girls.

It was funny to see his first post and how determined he was to get big for girls. He finally reaches his goal after a few years but still can't get laid .
          Last edited by Mobile_Suicide; 02-04-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Can't say that I have, though I find the thought increasingly fapworthy.
            Some fap while others change their user titles to show love.

Earl, has gone with the latter option

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
              Bodybuilding.com is a great forum. I browse through the misc because it brings the lulz. But the other sub forums give great advice.

Also, the bb.com store has great prices on some of the supps.
              Alot of times Misc has great advice and the sub forums can be pretty wacky.

Nutrition for example you can get some ridiculous broscience on there

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                BB.com store has the best prices i've seen for supps. Go to Vitamin Shoppe or GNC and you'd get raped.

Here are a couple of examples.

ON Gold Standard Casein Protein 4lbs:

BB.com: $53.98
                GNC: $ 72.99

MusclePharm Assault[pre workout drink] 1.62 lbs:

BB.com: $29.99
                GNC: $41.99
                The VitamineShoppe: $42.99

Universal Real Gains[weight gainer]:

BB.com: 10.6 lbs - $57.74
                GNC: Biggest bucket they have is 6.85lbs which costs $78.99.

Same 6.85lb buckets of Universal Real Gains on BB.com costs $38.99.

That means you can by TWO 6.85lb Universal RG from BB.com, with the same amount of money you would spend on ONE 6.85lb URG from GNC. Which do you prefer, 78.99+tax for 1 - 6.85lb bucket, or 77.98+S&H for TWO 6.85lb buckets?
                Trying visiting your local nutrition stores(Nutrition Depot, etc.) that aren't GNC/Vitamin Shoppe. They sell Muscle Pharm stuff and other products for the similar price as BB.

Comment

The diets they go through makes them extra angry and douchy. Hell I'm cutting now and it's hard sometimes, it changes your personality for the worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    I joined up to get some workout tips, but it's hillarious reading some of the posts on there.

They had a thread discussing the new Superman, seen below:

and most of them are like "he's not big at all" and **** like that, but look at their avatars they look like 160lbs themselves, might have some big biceps but tiny everywhere else.

Also they always bash the hodge twins:

saying their advice isn't worth ****, well damn i'd rather take advice off guys that look like that than the bozos on these forums.

these guys are worse than nsb posters.

Comment

BUT if you want some serious advice on losing weight, go read the stickies in the Losing Weight thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X