Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Felix Trinidad was in the 80's. The Fab Four will be the Fab Five.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funny thing is that if Trinidad would of lost to the black boxers, he would finally be looked as an ATG now to hype Leonard, Hagler & Hearns to some fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      The funny thing is that if Trinidad would of lost to the black boxers, he would finally be looked as an ATG now to hype Leonard, Hagler & Hearns to some fans.
      What are you talking about?

He loss to 3 black boxers and still looked at how he's looked at now.

You're nuts man and have serious issues.

Comment

trinidad is an ATG.

Delahoya isnt.

No need to hype up the three black boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          What are you talking about?

He loss to 3 black boxers and still looked at how he's looked at now.

You're nuts man and have serious issues.
          And look how much hype they got in doing so.

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          trinidad is an ATG.

Delahoya isnt.

No need to hype up the three black boxer.
          DLH>>>>>>>>>Tito.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            Trinidad will have wars with all of them +with the bonus member Benitez.
            I think Tito can defeat Duran 2 straight times at WW and split 1-1 with Hearns and lose to SRL and go 1-1 with Hagler. He will beat the bonus member Benitez up.
            Idk about all that but one thing is for sure, he would have spanked Margarito.

Comment

And look how much hype they got in doing so.

DLH>>>>>>>>>Tito.
              LMAO Are you really saying the GOAT Roy Jones Jr got "hype" for beating Trinidad?

The man "already" had hype.

Hopkins win help make him mainstream. What he did after that was all him.

Winky's wins over Mosley is what put him on the map, not Trinidad.

The above 3 guys hyped themselves because of their action in the ring, not because they were black and beat Trinidad.

You're calling one of the greatest fighters in the world in RJJ and one of the greatest MW's in the history "hype" solely because they beat Felix Trinidad.

Your agenda's are unbelievable sometimes.

Comment

LMAO Are you really saying the GOAT Roy Jones Jr got "hype" for beating Trinidad?

The man "already" had hype.

Hopkins win help make him mainstream. What he did after that was all him.

Winky's wins over Mosley is what put him on the map, not Trinidad.

The above 3 guys hyped themselves because of their action in the ring, not because they were black and beat Trinidad.

You're calling one of the greatest fighters in the world in RJJ and one of the greatest MW's in the history "hype" solely because they beat Felix Trinidad.

Your agenda's are unbelievable sometimes.
                He did get a lot of hype. It's like "Oh Roy is back bitches!" crap. People must of forgotten that he beat up on someone way smaller than him.

Hopkins who has a habit of beating smaller dudes(Funny how some of his fans are Canelo haters), and Tito was the pinnacle of his career.

I don't think you've been a fan all that long to be honest. I remember the hype lots of these dudes got for beating Trindad. As a hispanic lot of you dudes like to downgrade us because some of our boxers don't move "pretty" or are "face first brawlers" etc.

You like to twist a lot of things. I'm just saying he got a lot of hype for it...not the sole purpose.

Comment

He did get a lot of hype. It's like "Oh Roy is back bitches!" crap. People must of forgotten that he beat up on someone way smaller than him.

Hopkins who has a habit of beating smaller dudes(Funny how some of his fans are Canelo haters), and Tito was the pinnacle of his career.

I don't think you've been a fan all that long to be honest. I remember the hype lots of these dudes got for beating Trindad. As a hispanic lot of you dudes like to downgrade us because some of our boxers don't move "pretty" or are "face first brawlers" etc.

You like to twist a lot of things. I'm just saying he got a lot of hype for it...not the sole purpose.
                  Whatever you say man; my girl is mexican from Mexico and I love her and her family.

Whatever black guys did to you, on behalf of them, I apologize. You're clearly traumatized from whatever happened, but there's still hope. We'll get over it together.

Comment

Whatever you say man; my girl is mexican from Mexico and I love her and her family.

Whatever black guys did to you, on behalf of them, I apologize. You're clearly traumatized from whatever happened, but there's still hope. We'll get over it together.
                    She's going to dump you when she gets her citizenship.

Black guys didn't do nothing. I have close friends that are black and I tell them the same thing.

Comment

She's going to dump you when she gets her citizenship.

Black guys didn't do nothing. I have close friends that are black and I tell them the same thing.
                      Stop hatin man lol

Sadly, but true, you have issues. This stems deep from personal drama.

Maybe a black guy took your girl or something or took your man
                      Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 12-07-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X