Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    there overpaying for it.Why would they do that?Didnt they learn from
    bradley-alexander fight?
    Khan is much more talented than Alexander and also has a lot more heart. The only thing Alexander has on Khan is chin.

Comment

HBO will probably take a loss on this bout if they do that but these are the kind of losses you stomach when thinking long term. One of these young fighters could become a superstar down the line. You bite the bullet and hope you get increasing returns over the long haul. They probably took a loss on Mayweather-Corrales but it paid off later. I'd rather see them do this then put cash behind retread crap like Mosley-Mora and stuff.

Comment

Id rather see Kendall Holt get a Bradley rematch before Alexander...

Comment

the people @ HBO are stupid if they're going to put more money into this fight. don't let bradley fight on HBO unless it's khan or maidana, and have DLH/Schaefer make up a contract between khan/guerrero....**** bradley if he doesn't want to fight. he isn't a superstar with a huge following that needs a bigger paycheck. he should be given the choice of "take it or leave it"....smh @ hbo
          Last edited by chiguy91; 05-18-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Man I hope Bradley gets beat down and forever is out of the fight game. This dude really thinks he is some cash cow.

I think Amir should get this fight in the UK

Comment

If they throw more money in it and Bradley signs then he is smart. You dumb mothaf-ckas wanted him to jump at the first deal that came.

How toy feel now. Nothing worst then some dumb broke mothaf-ckas online telling somebody what they should do for their career.

Comment

Can't blame HBO for trying to get this done but I wouldn't throw more cash into this fight. I can already see Bradley headbutting Khan 2-3 times and cutting him.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  Man I hope Bradley gets beat down and forever is out of the fight game. This dude really thinks he is some cash cow.

Why dont you understand that Bradley was guaranteed a fight by HBO? Why fight Khan now when you can make another payday and then fight Khan? The dude is a grown ass man with a family he needs to make as much money as possible while he can. If anything blame HBO for giving him that guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post

seriously. he's 27 with no KO power. his fights are somewhat entertaining, but he doesn't seem or look like he is going to improve that much more in the future. at least khan's 24 and steadily improving (or has a good chance of improving), and khan's the one who is willing to fight. i say they make guerrero/khan and hbo offers bradley either maidana or khan, anything else doesn't seem interesting for him tbh....hbo is stupid for guaranteeing him another fight.
                    Last edited by chiguy91; 05-18-2011, 09:06 PM.

Comment

**** HBO.

hbo = multi billion dollar company.

if hbo can pay fighters like berto almost 2 million dollars to fight bum after bum i could care LESS about their business activities.

****ty commentators......

if i were bradley i would squeeze as much money as i possibly could from them just as he did with the alexander fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X