Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, let's settle this: Cotto vs. Chavez Jr. - Vote..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is small, but he'd lynch Chavez Jr. So much better than Jr. So much better.

Comment

Cotto stops Chavez in 7.

Comment

I think Cotto beats up Jr pretty badly at this point. He's faster and much more polished looking to me. Keeps his composure very well under pressure and apparently has improved his stamina. We'll see the return of the wicked body work I imagine, which will lead to a late round stoppage of JCC Jr.

Jr just ain't on Cotto's level...

yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
          But that won't happen because Jr. will be dead before he ever signs to fight Maravilla. ... You figure the cause of death... Rope, ceiling fan and a small chair..
          Haha! I don't doubt that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I think size matters in this matchup. Cotto seems to me, like a small jr mw and didn't really carry his power up at this weight. This fight is a test of endurance, power and will - and I think the bigger and harder punching Chavez Jr. matches Cotto in all those departments and his youth and size are the difference.

I got Chavez Jr. by late stoppage...
            How you figure? Three fights at jrMW-3KO/TKO...

Anyways, I got Cotto by stoppage late.

Comment

There would be a big size difference on fight night, don't think Chavez has the experience to beat Cotto though.

Comment

I got Chavez winning by UD

Comment

Nice vids dude.

Comment

I see Cotto by a UD predominantly and a very slight chance of Chavez by KO. But this should go the distance. Cotto is not a big puncher at Jr WW. Took a while for him to dispose of Mayorga. At 160, I think Cotto's punches will not be anywhere the sting they have at WW. Chavez is still young and relatively undamaged and has a decent chin. This scenario presumes that Cotto boxes instead of trades with Chavez.

If Cotto is delusional of his power at 160, then Chavez may increase his chance of a KO of Cotto (still small).

Comment

Working...
                    X