Cotto visits our troop in Germany.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    are you ******ed? "nyahahahahahahah"
    im ******ed, youre ******ed, were all ****in ******ed, lol, true story, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      i heard cotto sexually harassed squealpiggy and the mayweather mafia at a gay bar in germany last night, lol, nyahahahaha
      your a fa9 dude. seriously!!

Comment

Wow, how can you guys take an honorable thread about someone who took time for the troops and change it into a trash thread is beyong me.

I have read some really low life thoughts. Maybe you should read the crab you write and do your very best to stay away from that crackpipe.
        "If you don't have anything decent to say, say nothing"

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          your a fa9 dude. seriously!!
          thats what i told squealpiggy after he raped cotto in the ass, lol, nyahahahaha

5 star threadf homie, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
            Wow, how can you guys take an honorable thread about someone who took time for the troops and change it into a trash thread is beyong me.

I have read some really low life thoughts. Maybe you should read the crab you write and do your very best to stay away from that crackpipe.

Very honorable thread sir and im sorry it got out of line. You can blame that loser from guadalajara who cant get Margaritos huevos out of his mouth. Hes a sensitive hotitto!

Comment

i agree with you homie, those *****es should get the **** outta your 5 star thread or miguel cotto will rape them ,lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Things like this are the reasons why I follow Cotto and go see him fight live whenever I can. Not only is he a great fighter, he is a great person. If anyone in boxing can be looked at as a role model, Miguel would be the guy to look at. He's an overall great person.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Things like this are the reasons why I follow Cotto and go see him fight live whenever I can. Not only is he a great fighter, he is a great person. If anyone in boxing can be looked at as a role model, Miguel would be the guy to look at. He's an overall great person.
                  i heard miguel cotto is a member of the ku klux lan and he is a fan of the ohio st buckeyes aswell, lol, true story nyahahahaha

Comment

Pretty obvious this site has gone down the gutter. No moderating at all.

Worthless post after worthless post....

Comment

great words by cotto, very touching.

Comment

Working...
                      X