FLoyd scared of cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLoyd scared of cotto

True story.

Welcome to the board. From the looks of the title you'll fit in with about 80% of the users on this board.

Comment

does cotto's wife get mad that you suck him off more than she does?

Comment

The Author of this thread is officially the biggest ****ing idiot on the site now. He started up the same thread a few days ago. He got clowned & made no valid points. He didnt even know Floyd had KOd Diego. Now he is starting the same hater thread again exposing himself as Floyd jocker/hater.

Acelinofreitas1 please explain why Freitas looked so scared against Diego when he quit on his stool? Then if you have any sort of boxing knowledge at all compare a moment when you saw Floyd look that scared in the ring. Because I cant ever recall seeing Floyd look as scared as Freitas looked that night on his stool against Diego. Then why dont you give the people gracious enough to read your thread a link of when Cotto has called out Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by acelinofreitas1 View Post
          True story.
          Here's pretty much how this went last time:

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          Sweet!

We are playing true story time!

True story #1: Acelino Freitas got a bull**** decision over Joel Casamayor.
          True story #2: Acelino Freitas quit like a ***** when Corrales kicked his ass.
          True story #3: Acelino Freitas quit like a ***** against Juan Diaz.
          True story #4: Acelino Freitas is now retired and won't be remember in 5 years time.

What I wish would become a true story: You not bringing up the same topic that has already been discussed on here millions of times.
          Lol hey kid when was the last time you were a world champ? I'd like to see you get in that ring for a round against a pro boxer and see how you do. Acelino freitas might of not been the best boxer but he accomplished alot in his career. No heart eh? what about against the argentian guy who knocked acelino down 4 times and acelino came back to ko him in 12th? sure he quit against corrales...but hey you got millions in the bank, you got a family and a wife. Whats more important??? lose ur brain and end up like muhamid ali??? lol get real kid, acelino quit against diaz yea but he takin out of his prime after that corrales fight, just made some extra money on his way out. And yea mayweather is scared of cotto, true story!
          LOLOLOLOL

What and effective response!

Now, since you called Floyd scared, I guess that I am supposed to ask you if you have ever been a 5 time world champion, blah blah blah, and that if you aren't then you are more scared that you claim Floyd is (like that is really relevant to the actual discussion we are having).

Then you defend Freitas for quiting like the **** he is, because he has lots of money in the bank. How about that? So what you are saying is that it is justified to avoid danger in boxing if you can do so for mucho dinero?

Isn't that why Floyd is fighting Oscar instead of Miguel? Well... that is what seems to be obvious, but apparantly Mr. Freitas's lead asslicker knows that it is really because he is scared. It just happened to work out that Floyd is getting about 5X more money from it.

So... here's your ass back. Don't ****ing argue with anyone of intelligence until you get some yourself dumbass.
          Yea kid you got real intelligence let me congratulate you on that. Floyd is taking the safe fight and everyone knows it. He wants no part of miguel, every opponent floyd has beaten miguel has destroyed them. Calling another boxer a ***** is quite funny to me, keep talking kid,when you get in that ring one day we will see whos the *****! Miguel cotto will destroy floyd mayweather, you heard it here! Accept the fight floyd so you're lil bitches dont have to defend you for being scared.
          So I don't know if you know this or not... but you saying that Floyd is ducking Miguel and he wants no part of him is, in effect, calling him a *****.

The only difference is that Floyd has not gone out of his way to fight Miguel Cotto. I called Freitas a ***** because he was in the ring with Corrales and Diaz and quit when the going got tough.

Which is more of a ***** move? You decide.

I'll be the first to admit that the rematch with De La Hoya is ****ing stupid. But, you know that Floyd wants money... it's obvious, because he always ****ing talks about fighting for money.

Someone said something the other day that made a lot of sense to me. De La Hoya is old, and this really might be the last chance for Floyd to cash in, so maybe he is putting the Cotto fight on hold. Who knows? We know that you sure as **** don't, considering you are not Floyd Mayweather or a part of his promotional team, so don't act like you can spout that kind of **** as a fact, because you have nothing but opinion to back it up.

Comprende?
          Yea kid its all about the money we know that, but floyd vs cotto would be a huge fight, 2 undefeated fighters in there prime...?? I'm not calling floyd a *****, but he is scared of cotto. Thats a fact.
          Fine enough... I'm not calling Freitas a *****, just a quitter.

The only reason the rematch makes sense at all is that the timeframe for the big money rematch is now and now only... Cotto is still young and will be around for a while.

Whether Floyd fights him or not doesn't tell me whether he is scared of him or not... to be honest, I don't see any fighters being scared of other fighters, ie Quintana vs. Williams.

Floyd seems to have lost his love of boxing and if he doesn't fight Cotto, it's because he just doesn't care IMO.

Whether he is scared or not doesn't do anything for legacy... it will take a HUGE hit if he retires without fighting Cotto.
          judah is a great fighter, regardless of hes losses. mayweather could'n ko judah, miguel did. Miguel would end mayweather. Thats what floyd is scared off. He doesn't want boxing to end him so hes taking the safe route against dlh. Dont want no part of miguel
          Well I do have to say that even Miguel Cotto said he was sure that Judah had more to give in the ring, but you have to respect the referee's decision.

The only KO more anti-climatic than that one was when a fighter quits (although I won't name names). Truth be told, Cotto wore him down, like Mayweather did, but the referee called it when Cotto put the pressure on. Judah dropped Floyd with the most accurate nut shot in history when Floyd started putting the pressure on.

Anyways, like Winky Wright said, "It's called boxing not knockouts."

A win is a win.

If Mayweather doesn't end up fighting Cotto, his legacy is going get hit in the balls harder than Judah tapped Mayweather's, and that is a true story.

I just don't believe a fighter as good as him is really scared of another fighter at his weight class... I just can not believe it.
          Do we really want to do this again?
          Last edited by Fox McCloud; 02-15-2008, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I speak the truth, mayweather dont want none of cotto. Everyone knows this. Acelino freitas quit against corrales yea.... u know he had severe brain trauma after that fight? seriously hes got kids you know... why risk it? you're getting you're butt kicked, take the loss and move on. Win some lose some. Mayweather would lose some if he would man up against cotto

Comment

The only reason Floyd won't fight Cotto is because of Bob Arum. If Arum didn't represent Cotto that fight would have been made. Floyd's a business man and he don't want none of his business with Arum.

If your so sure that Floyd's that scared of Cotto I suggest you re-watch the Mayweather/Gatti fight again (that is if you've actually watched it) and take a look at Cotto's face.

Comment

Business man eh? naw man thats just a duckin excuse. I'd like to see cotto vs hatton so cotto can knock him out in the first round instead of mayweather taking 9 rounds to do it.

Comment

True story.
                  really?? where is this true story comin from

Comment

There you go again, showing that you have no knowledge whatsoever about the sport. It was the 10th round, not the 9th. You need to get off the Cotto bandwagon and start actually watching boxing. I bet you havn't seen anything of Cotto before his fight with Judah have you?

Comment

Working...
                    X