Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC or PBF? Who's the real PED user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course Pacquiao clearly was on roids considering he was able to move up become faster and stronger despite getting into wars.Combine that with the lamest excuses him and his camp came up with to not take a random test for 2 years.I mean come on,scared of needles claim but Pacquiao has tatoos,and heres another one that`s as ridiculous:"Taking blood weakens me" but but he`s in a sport where people bleed.

The article does not even question Pacquiao`s lame excuses and claims its rumored that Floyd tested positive but gives no source for the rumors.

Most of the people who picked Floyd in this poll are Floyd haters anyway.

Pacquaio could shoot himself up with Roid needles right in front of them and the Pacquaio groupies would claim they were hallucinating lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      if you are being fair you would realize that pacquiao didn't refuse more stringent testing, he just refused more stringent testing by the company of mayweathers choosing.. Which it turns out has been giving him get out of jail free cards.
      pacquiao agreed after 2 years of excuses giving him plenty of time to get the roids out his system plus he knew if he did`nt agree more people would suspect that he`s juicing.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        pacquiao agreed after 2 years of excuses giving him plenty of time to get the roids out his system plus he knew if he did`nt agree more people would suspect that he`s juicing.
        Floyd - "I want to clean the sport, that is why I made my own Olympic style testing." Later on he was caught by his own Olympic style testing and failed on 3 occasions. LMAO!

Mayweather positive tests 3
        Pacquiao 0

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          Of course Pacquiao clearly was on roids considering he was able to move up become faster and stronger despite getting into wars.Combine that with the lamest excuses him and his camp came up with to not take a random test for 2 years.I mean come on,scared of needles claim but Pacquiao has tatoos,and heres another one that`s as ridiculous:"Taking blood weakens me" but but he`s in a sport where people bleed.

The article does not even question Pacquiao`s lame excuses and claims its rumored that Floyd tested positive but gives no source for the rumors.

Most of the people who picked Floyd in this poll are Floyd haters anyway.

Pacquaio could shoot himself up with Roid needles right in front of them and the Pacquaio groupies would claim they were hallucinating lol.
          You mad much? Oh how times have change, Flowmos on the defense frantic to save their hero hehe! This rumors about Floyd comes from a writer with integrity and he says it's a whole drug testing "community" spreading the rumors.

Comment

• I started to suspect something fishy with Floyd after he came back for Marquez having suddenly gone bald (when Floyd sr, uncles Roger and Jeff all have their hair)..and then looking bigger than Mosley. Combine that with his connection to that guy who was a pioneer in testosterone replacement therapy and him suddenly becoming a PED expert, and now these accusations he tested positive 3 times (knowing he doesn't touch recreational drugs) and you have a bit of smoke. With pacquiao, i never suspected him, he'd been moving up and knocking out champs since his flyweight days. I was shocked by how he beat de la hoya so easily, but that had more to do with his incredible speed and movement, which we he had. Him being able to stand up to welterweight power was the surprise, and as we've seen with Vargas, Tommy Morrison, McCline, Briggs, Maccarenelli, Roy Jones, PEDs does not build granite chins. However not to dehydrate or kill oneself as much to make weight has helped numerous fighters be seemingly better chins at higher weights than where they started (de la hoya a good example, i remember when ppl questioned his chin at sfw and lightweight, and it was seen as nothing but granite from 140-160.

Comment

Working...
            X