Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Targets His Next Fight: I Want Nishioka or Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Targets His Next Fight: I Want Nishioka or Arce

There’s been speculation that Nonito Donaire has had trouble making the 118-pound limit for his fight with Omar Narvaez on Saturday at Madison Square Garden. Donaire didn’t dispute this notion that it’s been a chore paring down his body to 118 pounds. When he started the weight-losing process nearly three months ago, he weighed 145 pounds, the result of an eight-month layoff from the ring that’s made it harder to get down to 118 pounds. [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he fights 3-4 times a year next year

Comment

nice...if he can fight them both one after the other much better

Comment

I would like to see the Arce fight to happen next year.It would be non stop until one get careless.....

Comment

Donaire-Arce is a slaughter, less competitive than Mayweather-Gatti. Donaire is too talented to waste time on that fight.

Comment

What a joke. A man that walks around at 145 should not be fighting at 118.

Comment

Arce is now God because he beat Wilfredo Vazquez's son.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                What a joke. A man that walks around at 145 should not be fighting at 118.
                .. or calling out an old shot Arce.

He says Nishioka, but means Arce.

The Arum strategy. Throws around some decent names to fight, then fights the weakest/oldest/most shopwarn one.

Comment

Good fights for donaire,I favor him in both.

Comment

Donaire is a 126 to 130 pounder he needs to go up n fight the big names

Comment

Working...
                    X