Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official VIVA MEXICO thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puto el q no hizo post aqui i es mexicano.

Comment

War salido that was a great Ko Cant fck with us

Comment

lol ese era tu old account antes de tu last post? Badass fight bro i almost passed out i was so nervous in the last 2 rounds i thought salido was gonna gas. foty no crees.....

Comment

ey bro, is your 1st account banned for good or what? i know you happy for that salido win!

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            lol ese era tu old account antes de tu last post? Badass fight bro i almost passed out i was so nervous in the last 2 rounds i thought salido was gonna gas. foty no crees.....
            yup it was. Nd yup me too bro sht was bad ass. But do you want to rewatch it with the mexican commentating hit me up the fight will start in like 20 minutes gonna be bad ass hearing chavez and barrera

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              ey bro, is your 1st account banned for good or what? i know you happy for that salido win!
              yup permaban

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                yup permaban
                that sucks. shoot me a pm of that spanish broadcast if you can bro, and throw your points in the bank. they'll multiply instead of just sitting there.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  that sucks. shoot me a pm of that spanish broadcast if you can bro, and throw your points in the bank. they'll multiply instead of just sitting there.
                  fck the points but i think our bet is off. If any one wants the link hit me up. They are showing garcias fight right now its in the 5th round

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                    yup it was. Nd yup me too bro sht was bad ass. But do you want to rewatch it with the mexican commentating hit me up the fight will start in like 20 minutes gonna be bad ass hearing chavez and barrera

yeah estaba badass man, mi girl was all mad and ***** cause i burned some alas i was cooking. but it was worth it bro, shoot me a pm para verla otra vez....

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      yeah estaba badass man, mi girl was all mad and ***** cause i burned some alas i was cooking. but it was worth it bro, shoot me a pm para verla otra vez....
                      will do bro sht was bad ass I jumped up my seat when salido got dropped he was hurt too but he regrouped and pushed juanmas sht the next round

Comment

Working...
                      X