No announcement yet.

"Plaster had nothing to do with it, Margarito is just superior fighter" -Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    The refusal of the Cotto fans to accept the fact that Cotto still fought the wrong fight tells me that they think he is the second coming of God Almighty. I think Margarito probably loaded his gloves too, but that still doesn't change the fact that Cotto made errors like lingering on the ropes and bending down to eat the uppercut, which is something that Margarito has always exploited against opponents. Cotto also constantly fought off the backfoot instead of taking the fight to Margarito, and he didn't invest in any body punching. Therefore, his shots became more and more ineffective as the fight wore on. I think if this rematch was fought fair and square Cotto would lose it again if he fought the same exact way he did last time. I would be rooting for Cotto to win though, because Margarito did the unthinkable by turning down a 4 million dollar payday to avenge his loss to his daddy Paul Williams and got his ass beat by Shane for half that. The cheating factor is the main reason why I would root for Cotto against Margarito in a rematch. The tables were turned in the first fight though, because I didn't know Margarito was a glove loader and I viewed him as someone that worked harder to get where he was at than Cotto did. I was also a fan of Margarito too. But him going soft like a ***** after the victory over Cotto caused me to put him on my boycott list.
    we kno that dummy. no one said he didnt fight the wrong fight, but still also plaster will soften u up and break u down faster so if it was used then im pretty sure if he didnt have it on cotto wouldnt have broken down as fast and could have one a couple more rounds and woulda survived and probably won the decision. Mosley talking out his ass saying if theres no plaster it would be the same outscome **** let someone hit u with that **** in the face u steroid using fuk and see how it feels

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
      Fighters sometimes have a tendency to praise the guys whom they've defeated rather than the ones who have defeated them.

James Toney said the best guy he ever faced was Mike McCallum, not Roy Jones. Evander Holyfield kept saying non-stop going into the Lewis-Tyson fight that Tyson was the better fighter and would knock Lewis out.

Indeed that makes sense..Imm gonna have to agree with you.

Comment

This should be expected from Mosley because it makes his victory over Margarito a bit more impressive. He's also trying to piss Cotto off so that they can do a rematch.

I do believe that Marg was loaded when he beat Cotto. Capetillo already admitted that there was a foreign substance in Marg's gloves, albeit accidentally, when they got caught prior to the Mosley bout.

I think the PW loss, after the Marg camp claimed that he was the most avoided fighter in the world, drove Marg to cheat. He would have lost a lot of money if he didn't bounce back or impress after the PW fight. Poor Cintron. He was the first loaded victim.
        Last edited by koboy; 06-12-2009, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Total Ownage!!!
          This hit 4 pages really quick. I'm guessing over 20. 90% Cotto Stans mentioning plaster or sore cause Cotto beat him, etc.

Comment

man who cares thats why cotto is on the big stage once again 2morrow night and clottey is in shanes place. he didnt want the fight, thats in the past and shanes ko over marg is wearing razor thin, every1 knows cotto softened marg for shane anyway and he wanna talk like he did all that on his own. ***** please

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
              look whos talking. Every thread bout cotto u always talking **** like always u hating ass *****. When u clean the floyd cum off ur eyes we can talk
              Sera esa la razon por la cual este nino tiene problemas con los ojos? Los tiene lleno de mecos de Floyd?
              :bukkake:

Pobre pendejo verdad? Ya vistes lo que dijo acerca de Achilles? Le dijo a Achilles que el era mas bonito que Achilles, jajajajaja ese pobre joven se cree bonito, pero si es asi, entonces si tiene problemas con la vista. Mejor es ignorarlo por que no vale la pena, es odioso el putito ese.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                Enter The Cotto Stans

Starring Vaborikua

Co-Starring Ch@mpbox@pr

Directed by Mellow Mood

Produced by Achilles

Comment

this makes a cotto mosley rematch more interesting and gives more credibility to his own win. good thinking mosley but YOU FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
                    Sera esa la razon por la cual este nino tiene problemas con los ojos? Los tiene lleno de mecos de Floyd?
                    :bukkake:

Pobre pendejo verdad? Ya vistes lo que dijo acerca de Achilles? Le dijo a Achilles que el era mas bonito que Achilles, jajajajaja ese pobre joven se cree bonito, pero si es asi, entonces si tiene problemas con la vista. Mejor es ignorarlo por que no vale la pena, es odioso el putito ese.
                    This is apparently a fashion show for you Cotto cocksuckers, figures why you all defend him of plucking his eyebrows.

Busca foto de ti muchachito lindo y ponlas aqui y yo pongo las mias aver quien mas bonito since this is a modeling forum for you little dickheads.

The back of my head alone already looks better than all you ugly ass stans
                    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Put your money where your mouth is you model let me see some pics. Go pluck your eyebrows and comb your hair, something i don't have to do, son.

Go ahead. If not then don't waste my ****ing time kids, i have gay ass men hitting me up on myspace, staring at me in the train, trying to befriend me at school..so i don't blame why you are all on my tip fuking phaggits. I'm straight unfortunately for you ****sexual eyebrow plucking ugly asses.

Let me know if you really wanna make this a fashion show, i'll blow you out the water with my ugliest pics you ****s.
                    Last edited by Kevin Jesus; 06-12-2009, 10:45 PM.

Comment

saddly we'll never know the answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X