No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Has To Beat Marquez, Bradley First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Actually it was damage when the suppose p4p #1 ppv king ask for ost after saying it would be an easy fight. And even after ost is no longer an issue its another thing.
    are you an advocate of potential drug cheats?

Comment

• Originally posted by chump123 View Post
      are you an advocate of potential drug cheats?
      Maybe u missed the part where I said "even after ost was no longer an issue it was another thing".. Are u just playing dumb or u really can't read?

Comment

Maybe u missed the part where I said "even after ost was no longer an issue it was another thing".. Are u just playing dumb or u really can't read?
        no i saw that bit and my question remains-why do you have a problem with the so called p4p king requesting ost?

Comment

• Floyd looks like a genius now for the drug testing demand he made back then but I don't care if you ask me, he never really wanted to fight PAC. Not saying he was scared or nothing but I never got the feeling that he wanted to fight him. It was like he was annoyed at just the thought that SO MANY people were demanding that fight.
          Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 02-23-2013, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chump123 View Post
            no i saw that bit and my question remains-why do you have a problem with the so called p4p king requesting ost?
            Never said I had a problem with it, which lead me to think again maybe u can't read? I made a comment then back that comment up saying even after it was no longer an issue there's another demand. Where in that statement did u get the sense that I have a problem with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
              Floyd looks like a genius now for the drug testing demand he made back then but I don't care if you ask me, he never really wanted to fight PAC. Not saying he was scared or snuffing but I never got the feeling that he wanted to fight him. It was like he was annoyed at just the thought that SO MANY people were demanding that fight.
              Doesnt take much to see that.. It's really simple, look how Floyd reacts to the thought of a match with PAC and compare that to how he acts with his pass opponents. When PACs name get brought up Floyd turns into a rage. When other names gets brought up floyd is very humble about it.. " MmMm I'm sure we can get that fight made if the terms are met, u know I'll fight anybody that's on top right now".. Now mannys name gets brought up. " u know health comes first, I rather live a healthy and poor life than to be handicap and rich", y'all never wanna give me the respect I deserves"!

Comment

• Floyd just mad he let Tim and Juan get his glory by breathing PAC. Well no, just Marquez cuz Tim didn't win ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                  Fixed it for you. !

You fix it for yourself..

Comment

Actually it was damage when the suppose p4p #1 ppv king ask for ost after saying it would be an easy fight. And even after ost is no longer an issue its another thing.
                    I dont care what the "PPV P4P king" says, you guys can hang on to every words that comes out of his mouth for all you want. My opinion would not change when it comes to any sport athlete refusing a random drug test.

Comment

Never said I had a problem with it, which lead me to think again maybe u can't read? I made a comment then back that comment up saying even after it was no longer an issue there's another demand. Where in that statement did u get the sense that I have a problem with it?
                      you said that floyds ost demand damaged the possibility of the fight happening.

that sounds to me like you were against the fact that he did

Comment

Working...
                      X