Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux: Guillermo is Donaire's Nightmare!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux: Guillermo is Donaire's Nightmare!

Gary Hyde, the manager of WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux, responded to some recent comments from Nonito Donaire (31-1, 20KOs), the WBO's champion at the weight. The comments in question were recently published on BoxingScene.com. In the interview, Donaire said Rigondeaux (11-0, 8KOs) would be an easy fight, based on their styles, and he wasn't worried about the match.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope so, that will be my birthday present.
    Get him Rigo shock the world. You're far superior to Conaire who has the boxing community fooled.

Comment

Nonito has been full of excuses to avoid that fight. I think Rigondeaux is the only one at 122 that can beat Nonito.

Comment

I knew it! Nonito will fight neither Rigo nor Mares next thanks to Arum.

Comment

Nightmare standards have gone down

Comment

Nightmare more like a cold breeze cause Nonito will barley fell what Rigo has to offer

Comment

Bradley reportedly is no longer on this date..... It frees up Rigo for March.... Make it happen

Comment

There's no doubting Rigo's skill's. He's a genuine pleasure to watch.

However, I don't think much of his chin. The first time Donaire lands clean, it's planking time.

Comment

El chacal will win this you moth:er:fu:cker:s

Comment

The moment Rigo drops his hands to showboat he goes down and doesn't get back up..guaranteed. I like Rigo but his talent is all centered around his speed to get in and out..the way he got clocked and shook up in his last fight just tells the tale..hit him clean and it's easily a wrap and he was fighting a guy with neither the speed or power of donaire.

Comment

Working...
                    X