No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Breaks Down Andre Ward-Chad Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Breaks Down Andre Ward-Chad Dawson

Former two division world champion Bernard Hopkins spoke to BoxingScene.com about tonight's super middleweight collision between WBC/WBA champion Andre Ward (25-0, 13KOs) and light heavyweight king Chad Dawson (31-1, 17KOs). The HBO televised fight takes place at the Oracle in Oakland.

A few months ago, Hopkins selected Ward as the best American fighter. The 47-year-old veteran fought Dawson twice, with the first bout ending in a two round no-contest, and Dawson winning their April rematch with a twelve round majority decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

people are underestimating chad.
    i wouldn't feel comfortable to bet on this fight

Comment

War Dawson. Hopkins and his son both get schooled by Dawson.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins retire already

I watched you live in Atlantic City vs Chad Dawson all you did was run, run, run I actually thought you had boxing skills. Remember the song by "Destiny's Child, "I'm a survivor". I dedicate the song to you extinguisher,
        excuse me executioner, I think?

Comment

Great break down analysis by, B-Hop.

Comment

Ex feels as though Chad can't work on the inside...interesting!!!...being as though thats where Chad says he plans to work...crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
              War Dawson. Hopkins and his son both get schooled by Dawson.
              hell yeah!

Comment

Dawson hasnt faced a young, tough, hungry, fast, smart fighter in his career, ward will dominate dawson

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  Dawson hasnt faced a young, tough, hungry, fast, smart fighter in his career, ward will dominate dawson
                  I chuckle every time someone mentions this. You can flip it and say Ward hasn't fought such a tall, fast, [Bernard Hopkins Voice] slick African American Boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
                    I chuckle every time someone mentions this. You can flip it and say Ward hasn't fought such a tall, fast, [Bernard Hopkins Voice] slick African American Boxer.
                    u gona choke on that chuckle tonight lol

Comment

Working...
                    X