No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benn: Haye Should Fight On, He Can Beat Wladimir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benn: Haye Should Fight On, He Can Beat Wladimir

In a recent interview with The Sun, British boxing legend Nigel Benn has advised countryman David Haye to continue his career beyond a planned retirement in October. Benn watched Haye's recent decision loss to Wladimir Klitschko, and felt the Hayemaker used the wrong strategy. Like many others, Benn observed Haye using the same strategy that he utilized to beat Nikolai Valuev, but Klitschko is faster and a much better boxer.

[Click Here To Read More]

rabbit punchers stick together. these two and Sam Peter must have some sort of superfriends club with bunny ear decoder rings.

Comment

Nigel Benn has been punched in the head too much obviously.

Comment

hahahahha Mikhnienko, aint that the #truth

Comment

This is clearly the case of one Brit trying to keep another Brit relevant. While anything is possible, the only way David Haye is likely to beat Wlad is is a dark alley with a baseball bat and a stun grenade.

I have to say, I thought that Haye had a chance. Even if it was just a puncher's chance. But IMO Haye came in to collect a check. He demonstrated no heart, took a loss, and showed his fcuking toe on camera. I could have accepted the heartless loss as he's truly a cruiserweight, but citing your toe as an excuse on camera?

WTF makes Benn think that the fans want to see that **** again? That's why Benn is a boxer and not a fcuking promoter. He should have a pint and STFU.

No one is willing to ever waste time watching another boring 36 minutes of posturing from Haye. And no one is willing to watch a giant fcuking Ukrainian praying mantis stalk the coward for 36 more minutes either.

Now, I would have paid $60.00 to see Haye punch Emmanuel Stewart in the face for being the most overrated trainer in history. The guy exclusively trains giants to jab and clinch for 12 rounds. Its all Stewart knows. He's fcuking ruining what's left of Cotto just like he did to Vivian Harris and Prince Hamed, and every 5 minutes he makes a Lennox reference, which makes me nauseous. Just one haymaker to the face would have made the entire night worthwhile.

But maybe its just me.
          Last edited by Brother Jay; 07-07-2011, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Haye can improve from a loss again just like he did against Carl. But for a guy who talks about giving it up, i cant see haye having the patience for warm up fights and building himself up again.

Comment

Haye should fight vitali for fun and see if he can redeem himself a bit

Comment

Nigel Benn is suppose to back up his countryman but we all know its bs

Comment

**** off all you dirty yank english fighter haters!
                  nigel benn is a legend of the sport not just british.
                  he went to u.s and kod everyone who had the bottle to face him so you have nothing to say.
                  the only one brave enuff to come over here is sadly suffering but, will remain one of the usa,s greatest ko artists who is gerald mcclelland.
                  all other us elite chickened out. fact.
                  in the words of alan ford.........."NOW F.U.C.K. OFF"

Comment

Working...
                  X