• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Arreola on MMA...

Great Interveiw:

Q:Would you goto MMA Chris?

Chris: No no no no, they dont get paid enough

he is right about that, only the top guys in MMA make good money, Keith Jardine made $10,000 for defeating Chuck Liddell, whilst Chuck made $500,000 for losing to Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by dkwrtw View Post
      he is right about that, only the top guys in MMA make good money, Keith Jardine made $10,000 for defeating Chuck Liddell, whilst Chuck made $500,000 for losing to Keith.
      for real... 10k... O M F G

I know local MMA fighters here in NZ that earn 15k-20k a fight in Japan.

Comment

TUF winners and champions are the only guys in MMA that make good money, Mike Bisping made THREE times what Dan Henderson did for their fight, Dan has EARNED a bigger ****ing paycheck than that, I doubt anyone will ever match his accomplishments.

Comment

Exactly. That's disgraceful.

Having said that. Arreola proberbly gets paid way too much money for what he does. He doesnt even take himself seriously and get in shape for his fights but proberbly got at least $500,000 for his fight with Vitali and a simular amount for Adamek.

I don't see why HBO tried to push him. I really dont.

Comment

Having said that. Arreola proberbly gets paid way too much money for what he does. He doesnt even take himself seriously and get in shape for his fights but proberbly got at least $500,000 for his fight with Vitali and a simular amount for Adamek.

I can't even put into words how much I despise Chris Arreola, it is SO sad that he has fought for a world title.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post

Al Haymon...

Comment

I can't even put into words how much I despise Chris Arreola, it is SO sad that he has fought for a world title.
                lol.......

HBO really pushed him. They wanted him to do well. But he simply couldnt be arsed. Not that he has the talent to win a world title anyway...

Comment

he seems to think that he doesn't have a weight problem.

Comment

TUF winners and champions are the only guys in MMA that make good money, Mike Bisping made THREE times what Dan Henderson did for their fight, Dan has EARNED a bigger ****ing paycheck than that, I doubt anyone will ever match his accomplishments.

From Wiki:

Dan Henderson: $250,000 ($150,000 win bonus) def. Michael Bisping: $150,000

Comment

Working...
                    X