This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post

Oh yea? That's cool. Maybe he did juice then. Maybe he juiced his whole career. But the point is that he is going on record with blood testing, which is the only way to truly detect all PED's, to PROVE his performance will be the same after passing the tests.

Pacquiao wouldn't test for the richest fight of all time. That says something and if you are too delusional to understand that where there's smoke, there could be fire, then you don't have the capacity to be objective and it's pointless to discuss with you anyhow.
    So you concede that floyd is a cheater in his 40 fights?

Comment

Funny how when you read the whole paragraph together it does pertain to your pitiful thread huh? Should I go into your post history and see how perfectly on topic you are in every thread and advise that you stay exactly on topic or leave that thread as well?

Would 40 fights that have never been questioned be a bigger farce without testing than 56 fights untested when being clean IS actually in question? U can decide that. You should be intelligent enough when you can figure out how to color your writing green every time you post like you are supposed to be important or something. Don't think for a second that you are any different than any other overly ambitious boxing fan on here when it comes to their main man.

First off, that's pathetic and I wouldn't admit that. Secondly, you may be the same person, but that doesn't mean you are as smart as you were before ruining your brain cells every day.

Make the connection to the subject with all your smoked out wisdom.

Skipped this irrelevant part.........

Which was why Pac didn't take the tests most likely. Thanks for the assist.

Can't prove it obviously, I'm not his trainer or his daddy and really don't give a crap.
      The point is that you can't prove he did either so the thread really has no legs like you think it does. You merely have responses because there's so many Mayweather and Pacquiao nutthuggers on here that like to argue this point. Just like nobody can prove Margarito used loaded gloves against Cotto but that doesn't stop people from suspecting him does it? I'm a fan of neither-nor. I just call it like I see it. Pacquiao dodged the fight and all you can do is say, "Uh, that's not what the thread is about, please leave", when you should be saying, "Please stop exposing me and making me look foolish in my own thread".

Funny how you say that because this whole thread is sheerly about whining.

I will gladly leave now that you and all your minions on here can witness you being intelligently broken down, much like I gaurantee Floyd would have done Pacquiao.

P.S. I like Mayweather less than I like Pacquiao.

Sorry sweetness, you haven't broken down anything.

All you did was simply rant without knowing what is even going on.

If you believe that Pac is innocent,

this thread isn't for you.

Its been clearly stated, since the beginning,

we're using Floyd Stan Logic here.

I'm asking those who believe that Pac is juiced because he wouldn't bow down to Floyds demands,

to prove Floyd is innocent using their same ******ed logic of, "well, he didn't test, hes guilty and hes hiding something".

I, and many others can easily twist and turn facts and logic to make Floyd look quite guilty the same as many a Floyd stan has done to Pacquiao.

The majority of those same people talking **** about Pac day in and day out since last year,

have refused to come in here and refute the "evidence".

They don't want to say what Pac fans have been saying all along.

"The accusations are baseless and unfounded."
      "He passed all the required tests."
      "He has never been linked to any steroid stories before."

They'd love to say those things,

but they don't want to be hypocrites.

Quite a few have run through the board with avatars and sigs of Manny linked to steroids.

Very few, if any, have said a word in this thread other than that its stupid, but they're quick to point out with laser like precision that Manny is indeed guilty.

You should gladly leave now as you never had a clue as to what the thread was about in the first place.

If you want to talk about whos ducking who in the fight,

make that thread so we can go over all the excuses Floyd has made since his venture into the welterweight division.

But, if you do believe Pac is juicing,

using Floyd Stan Logic,

explain to us why he was clean for 40 fights.

Should be easy.

"The choice is yours, you can get with this, or you can get with that" Black Sheep circa, 1991
      Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 04-14-2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

The other pachugger beat ya to it. Just take that response as your own as well.
        Because he doesn't want to read about floyd's willing to take the test on may 1, if you want to discuss about that then make a thread about it. This thread wants to know if floyd is clean in his last 40 fights. Now can you give us some valid reasons on how is floyd clean in all of his 40 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          So you concede that floyd is a cheater in his 40 fights?

Our crusade is changing a lot of people perception about Froid's fraudulent winning streak. We need to continue to expose Fraud Jr of his blatant use of PED during his previous 40 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
            Our crusade is changing a lot of people perception about Froid's fraudulent winning streak. We need to continue to expose Fraud Jr of his blatant use of PED during his previous 40 fights.
            I agree bro, we couldn't force them to believe but little by little this they will slowly realize it. So we need this thread to keep going until all of them accept the truth that floyd is the biggest cheater of this sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
              Even Milton the #1 P4P troll is ducking the thread.
              hahhaha very true, the #1 defender of floyd can't defend floyd in this thread.

Comment

Working...
              X