No announcement yet.

So Taylor-Froch is happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
    He had a draw with Wright that he should have lost, got knocked out by Pavlik then almost got knocked out again, had the most boring fight in the history of the sport against Spinks, and beat Ouma which doesn't say much. His wins against Hopkins were good but they seem so distant now.
    When I said Froch needs someone for his resume in an earlier post, it's because he hasn't fought many great fighters but only because noone has given him a chance. This will be a step towards big things for Froch.
    I see your point, but Froch should fight someone like Allan Green or Jaidon before fighting Taylor. JT at a good weight and focused is hell for any fighter. I would like to see Froch fight Mikkel Kessler to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
      I see your point, but Froch should fight someone like Allan Green or Jaidon before fighting Taylor. JT at a good weight and focused is hell for any fighter. I would like to see Froch fight Mikkel Kessler to be honest.
      A Kessler fight would be really good too, but since Jermain is the #1 contender to Froch's title, the fight just makes sense.

Comment

A Kessler fight would be really good too, but since Jermain is the #1 contender to Froch's title, the fight just makes sense.
        Mikkel would duck him anyway. Would you like to bet some points on that fight?

Comment

I hope so, Forch wants it, and so do all the fans. I got Jermain Taylor winning a UD in this one, but it would be a exciting fight, that's for sure.

Comment

I hope so. I'm pumped for this fight.

Comment

Dan Rafeal confirmed it was in his chat.

Comment

A fight that needs to happen but I think it will be pretty one-sided for Froch.
                One sided for Froch?

......um..

Comment

I think Taylor is a spent force to be honest, and the rough, rugged Froch could give anyone a fight, i see this 55-45 in favour of Froch

Comment

A fight that needs to happen but I think it will be pretty one-sided for Froch.
                    Should be a good fight... but I see Froch as being a SMW version of Berto. An exciting fighter who owns a championship belt, but totally incapable of winning against the elites. I hope this fight gets made, but I don't give Froch much of a chance to win against Taylor. I think a better option for Froch's career would be Bute, but he's exciting to watch either way.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      I hope so. I'm pumped for this fight.
                      Excellent matchup. Froch will test Taylor a lot more than Lacy did.

Comment

Working...
                      X