No announcement yet.

I relate so well to what this guy said,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I relate so well to what this guy said,

[color=blue:8ac012793a]SSquezzeS:[/color:8ac012793a] It ain't mine, thank god. The world isn't ready for my offspring.
    [color=red:8ac012793a]lainaloveskisses:[/color:8ac012793a] lol
    [color=red:8ac012793a]lainaloveskisses:[/color:8ac012793a] hahahah
    [color=red:8ac012793a]lainaloveskisses:[/color:8ac012793a] a-****ing-men

No ****, I could imagine my offspring to be like little spoiled brats with way too much money, bmw's that had window writing on them, or the license plates that said, "Daddy bought it, look who's got it"

What would be your kid's downfall if you to have any children?

I love children. I'm afraid my kids will be super-spoiled. I don't want to ruin them.

Comment

I have a 2 year old daughter and she's spoiled rotten! I love her so much and I just hate saying no, she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I bought her some shoes, 2 pairs of jeans and 2 shirts today.

She got in the window @ Children's Place(a kids clothing store) and started doing model poses, and everybody would walk by and be like "Look at her, she is just to cute." As a parent, you see stuff like that and just melt like butta.

Comment

I'll repeat it again, the world isn't ready for my offspring.

Comment

i fear my kids will be like me when they grow up.

Comment

Even though you flame me relentlessly, I'm sure that wouldn't be that bad of a thing.

Comment

wow that was really sweet of u to say

can i have a hug now

Comment

Can someone give me a hug? I NEED A HUG!

Comment

I tend to hurt children..because they attack me. I don't know what it is about me that tells their little minds to KILL KILL KILL!

Comment

A little kid accidentally kicked me in the balls at Wal-Mart one time. It hurt like hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X