No announcement yet.

Dan Rafeal Tweets Canelo may not fight on Floyd Undercard after all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I think it's fair to assume that Canelo wants the guarantee IF he beats Trout. Why would people think he would want the guarantee if he loses?

Common sense people, common sense.
    I agree. I don't know where people came up with the idea that he wants a guarantee whether he wins or loses. Maybe its because boxing has been so corrupted and Canelo has been so protected up to this point that they assume that's the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      I agree. I don't know where people came up with the idea that he wants a guarantee whether he wins or loses. Maybe its because boxing has been so corrupted and Canelo has been so protected up to this point that they assume that's the case.
      And could you even blame us rational fans??

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        It makes no sense because people would lose interest in the Mayweather fight if he loses. Just like fans lost interest in the Pac fight when he was ko'd by Marquez.

Comment

• Floyd cares about his "0" more than he does about money. That's why the fights with Pac, Cotto, Margarito and now Canelo just aren't happening. I'm not saying Canelo beats Floyd but he'd give him a sterner test than Guerrero....or heaven forbid, Alexander.

Comment

• Phuck are you even crying about? The Ghost fight happens with or without Canelo, what is this 'can't fight without Canelo' bull****? You really think they'll scrap the entire May 4 PPV because Ginger won't be on it? lmao. Canelo, a superstar? Bwahahaaha.

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            He avoided Canelo and chose a guy with six fans and now he can't fight wihout Canelo on his undercard basically admitting Canelo is a superstar. What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              It makes no sense because people would lose interest in the Mayweather fight if he loses. Just like fans lost interest in the Pac fight when he was ko'd by Marquez.
              I think the best thing for his career would be to lose. Maybe not by devastating KO but a loss. A rematch would probably be his biggest fight in recent years.

I think he gains more interest if he loses as people will want to see if he loses again or makes a comeback.

Comment

• Can someone please post all this stuff that Alvarez brings to the table. Since PBF needs Alvarez post all of Alvarez's live gate revenues of the cards that he has headlined in the US. Post the PPV numbers of fighters cards that he has been on and then post some of the headliners/main event fighters ppv numbers without Alvarez on the card. The differences shown in the gate and ppv numbers will tell if all yall screaming and hollering that Alvarez is a star and has a huge following is true or if its just a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                  Phuck are you even crying about? The Ghost fight happens with or without Canelo, what is this 'can't fight without Canelo' bull****? You really think they'll scrap the entire May 4 PPV because Ginger won't be on it? lmao. Canelo, a superstar? Bwahahaaha.
                  who are you talking too, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Hey guys, now it's Floyd's fault ginger (yup back to that) won't fight Trout. Where's Kev,1 chance, maniac & all ginger's support group. Why they gonna blame now?? LOL!!
                    He is fighting trout and now that you've been proven wrong and made to look like an idiot because of your incessant opinion of the facts will you STFU. Doubt it just move on to the next thing you're wrong about and arrogantly pretend you're right . Again

Comment

• Kraftsman?

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      He avoided Canelo and chose a guy with six fans and now he can't fight wihout Canelo on his undercard basically admitting Canelo is a superstar. What a joke.

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      who are you talking too, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X