Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Reaffirms Interest in Broner Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon Gamboa beats Broner. You heard it here first.

Comment

I've still got Gamboa beating anybody he fights, from 126-135.

Comment

If Gamboa can fire combos then run all night no way Broner's going to win a decision. Broner's a plodder.

Comment

I wish Broner would, gamboa would teach him a lesson, gamboa will finish what ponce de leon started against bronner

Comment

Gamboa is supremely talented but one day he's going to get knocked out cold because he drops his hands too much when trading.

Don't know if it will be against Broner because I think Gamboa will pick his shots better and stay on the outside.

Comment

can't wait! This is the Floyd Mayweather jr vs Roy Jones Jr we would of never got!

Comment

There is no way anyone looks at this fight and says broner gets ko'd or taught a lesson. U may want to get your eyes checked. I think a lot of u are unable to evaluate skill level in boxers. Gamboa will be broner's corrales if they fight. He can't stay off the canvas for ****.

Comment

May 4th, make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    Broner is not the same fighter, he has improved. One thing about up an coming fighters, is you can't always use their fights from the past to judge how good they are. People do learn you know. Well, unless you don't like them, I guess they don't. lol
                    It would be an awesome build up. A lot of **** talking but this fight reminds me of the Mayweather Hatton fight but in a much smaller level. One good undefeated fighter vs another undefeated fighter that is just in a different class. Gamboa has great speed and power but against someone like Broner, he has too many flaws and won't be the faster or harder puncher of the two.

I have Broner outclassing and stopping him to the point that people will say Gamboa was a hype job. Those people will rip Gamboa rather than coming out and saying damn, Broner is really that good.

I like both guys and I want to see the fight because it's a good fight but I think Broner should be in vs top 140-147 lbers to actually be tested. Then again cleaning out the divisions while moving up isn’t such a bad thing either.

Comment

I think Broner wins by stoppage if this fight happens now. Gamboa needs time to grow into 135 lb division he's not ready yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X